Ok for jocks, not for slobs

Posted by Reviewer2871830 on Oct 13, 2013

Took this product as a part of my helthy diet and excercise plan, and it does enhance my performance a little bit. It doesn't seem to affect on straightly on fat burning of my body tough, but my muscles don't get fatigued so fast.

Great for athletic performance and endurance, does nothing for weigt loss

Posted by 5102935933076910086 on Feb 27, 2014

I've been using this product one a day before my exercise for two months now. I see product working as increasing energy during my workouts and making me sweat more. It is great diference practising high intesive trenings with or without it (such as Insanity, Trx, Millitary or just running). Unfortunatly it's not stimulating my weight loss (I exercise for 2-3 hours a day 5 days in the week with healthy diet, trying to lose 2-3 extra kilograms). Before I was useing different L-carnitine from other brands (one of wich is Solgar) and I didn't see any benefits from it, actually any changes whatsoever. I'll continue to use this product from this brand for my athletic performance and endurance, but I will also try others brands from iHerb, maybe I will find one which works as weight lose product also.

not bad

Posted by 5534102951638578013 on Apr 07, 2016

its nice i lost just 5 kilograms

Good

Posted by 5654482386370791565 on Dec 22, 2013

Good

good

Posted by 5532678556702175584 on Jan 22, 2014

improving exercise performance