Great addition to all sorts of things!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

I've added it to Yogurt, Breakfast Cereals, Water and many more "dishes" and every time this blueberry made a better version of it every time. I haven't tried it yet, but I am pretty sure it will be an awesome ingredient for a homemade icecream as well. P.S. I have tried to taste it right out of the bottle, without anything added, and it IS great. Natural and tasty. ForBecause it is a concentrate it tastes pretty sweet (but it is without added sweetener) and it's pretty "strong". It's also big "plus", that it comes in glass bottle. If you like blueberry and can't find it in its fruit form at the moment - this is oyur product!

Good. Natural. Healthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The price is a bit high for me...but it's a very good juice. Indeed.

물 타서 먹어요..^^

Posted by Reviewer2865231 on May 09, 2012

원액이라 넘 진해서 물 타서 하루에 한 번씩 걍 주스처럼 마십니다...이거 마시면 변비가 좀 완화되는 효과가 있는 것 같아요..^^;; 블루베리가 워낙 좋다하니까 글케 믿고 마셔요~ㅋㅋ

Love this :)

Posted by Reviewer2707959 on Feb 14, 2012

It is my first purshase. My husband and I really love this juice. It is very sweet and maybe somebody think its flavor is too strong. But when it is mixed up with some ice or yogurt(sugar free), it is perfect.

Really really love it!

Posted by Reviewer3171211 on Nov 02, 2011

Highly recommended

Not so bad

Posted by Reviewer2550911 on Sep 21, 2011

It was not the taste I expected, but i felt it's sort of sth healthy. It was thinner than I expected, but acceptable.

could live without

Posted by Reviewer2850947 on Sep 12, 2011

if you can afford it then it is a fine buy. it doesnt make a lot of flavored water from this bottle. i found using frozen blueberries were more inexpensive repurchase: no

very good

Posted by Reviewer1020194 on Aug 29, 2011

very good

Too expensive but tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 19, 2011

Iherb has excellent prices. This is over priced. The other juices and liquid chlorophyll are great. Dynamic Health is a great product, prices seem to fluctuate though, I guess depending on popularity at the time.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011

We all love this juice!!! Blueberry is my favorite berry and this juice tastes great and comes in a good size glass bottle. My 1 y.o. screams happily when she sees the bottle being taken out of the fridge.