Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Aug 18, 2010

This juice is not too bad. Certainly a decent drink but is rather sweet and misses the sweet/bitter balance of Jarrows brand. If you have a sweet tooth you may like this better.

My Favorite Pom Juice!

Posted by Reviewer1578637 on Feb 03, 2010

This is BY FAR the best Pomegranate juice I have had & I've tried many. It's sweet, pure & lovely to drink. The Jarrow formula is dark, bitter & tastes awful compared to this. I can feel energized & refreshed with the first drink of this juice. Dynamic Health products are worth every dollar!

The Best Pomegranate Juice

Posted by Reviewer1886567 on Jan 05, 2011

I have found the pomegranate juice from Dynamic Health to be excellant. It is very concentrated (with the consistancy of maple syrup) and has the best taste. I take a tablespoon of it with 6-8 oz of distilled water as a refreshing and healthful drink. Soft drinks with their high HFCS levels are killers!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2012971 on Aug 23, 2010

Since I started using the Pure Pomgranate Juice my PSA has dropped from 15.8 to 10.8. that was the last time I checked about 3months ago. I know it has dropped even more since. I certainly recomend it for anyone with prostate problems.

PREVENTING OF HEARING LOSS

Posted by Reviewer2280608 on Oct 26, 2009

Recently i've read some documents on the internet where a certain doctor(sorry i don't remember his name)advises pomegranate for preventing hearing loss.I've been started my third bottle now,i can't say if it'd helped,but i noticed that there's no more buzzing sound in my right ear anymore.Anyway it tastes really sweet and delicious.I'am really grateful for your excellent service and prompt delivery!

I AM A BELIEVER!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jul 04, 2014

My sis was going through terrible menopausal symptoms like non-stop super-heavy flow for almost two weeks, feeling faint from the loss of blood, insomnia, etc. I got this for her as I have read about the benefits of pomegranate. Within two days of taking this, her flow slowed down. In three days, the flow stopped.

Tasty juice

Posted by Reviewer2329343 on Feb 29, 2008

This blends with water easily and tastes great. Beware of the warning that it may cause unexplained drop in blood pressure; one glass is noticeable since my pressure is already low. Use caution if you are on BP meds!

Linda Imhoff

Posted by Reviewer2419721 on Jul 14, 2008

Hope you keep carrying the pomegranate juice. It is excellant for your health and delicious. All the grandkids love it. Your service is great.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2030180 on Feb 15, 2008

using it in my protein shakes

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

I put a bit of this and other concentrated juices such as Blueberry, Acai, Blackcurrant and Black Cherry in a glass and fill w/ water (or very diluted apple juice). I then add psyllium fiber and apple pectin (Life Extension's) plus some glycine. I know I'm getting not only the best of the red and purple juices, my IBS issues are history.