Excellent Gout & arthritic help

Posted by Reviewer2212816 on Jan 09, 2007

My husband had horrible bouts of gout. He heard about the benefits of cherry juice. We tried several types, including capsules. This is by far, the very best we have tried. I have recommended it to several other people and they agree and are using it also. We will not be without it. He has not had to take prescription medicine since using this. We keep some made at all times. He drinks some in the morning and evening. If he feels the symptoms coming on, he drinks more. This is absolutely excellent. Please try!

KK

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Dec 13, 2007

1/4 cup daily actually eliminates arthritis joint pain for me BETTER than glucosamine/chrondroitin/MSM

knee pain in 58 year old male

Posted by Reviewer2218420 on Oct 12, 2007

After having been put on the waiting list for an operation to mend a torn meniscus I have been taking this pleasant product for around 2 to 3 months and recently have noticed a marked reduction in the knee pain and hope that it will continue to improve the situation. I have found the service at iherb superb and second to none.

Patrycia Elliott

Posted by Reviewer1299544 on Mar 11, 2008

The product was recomended by our Doctor for my husband's gout but after reading about it ,I too, decided to try it fop my arthritis and was astounded by the results WE both got!! My husbands gout was decidedly better after only a few days and my joints are so much better. We have advised family and friends to try it also. Great product!! Thanks for offering it to us.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3300536 on Mar 01, 2008

This is great tasting and helpful in minimizing pain and inflamation

happy son

Posted by Reviewer2684053 on May 15, 2009

trying to get anyone to take supplements is like asking them to let me do a root canal my son started having problems with gout he gave up and finally asked me if i had anything he could take to ease the pain i reminded him that i had been telling him about supplements and he never wanted to try them he took the black cherry juice and i tell you within a few days the pain had eased ask me how many bottles we keep in the fridge for him.

Johanna

Posted by Reviewer2727166 on Aug 19, 2009

My aches and pains are better. I wish I have been drinking Black Cherry Juice for years. I am also taking magnesium. Magnesium + Black Cherry help my fibro-myalgia andarthritis. A+++++ product!!!!!!

Black Cherry Juice

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Apr 12, 2008

Thisis a great product if you want antioxidant's. This product helps with arthritis/Gout.

expensive

Posted by 5018436607880619904 on May 14, 2015

MUCH more expensive now! from $7 to $11.2, add 70% of the price

Pure black Cherry Juice

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Apr 22, 2008

great product...it's mainly for my husbands arthritis and heal spurs. He likes it and it seems to be helping.