Seems to work for my painful finger joints

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 30, 2014

Didn't see any results at first, but at the end of the first bottle, the pains in my fingers seem a lot less. The taste is very tart and delicious, but the acidity really wrecks havoc with my sensitive stomach and I have to be very careful that I take this on a full stomach so as not to get gastric pains. Will be ordering again.

Best Cranberry concentrate!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I love it's taste and ofcourse the physical benefits/ Thanks iHerb for selling this supersize bottle!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Expensive bit seems to be the best around. Can't find anything better than this in sg.

Gets your juices flowing!

Posted by ProDeath on Jul 28, 2014

I love this stuff. I mix it with maple syrup and water to get just the right sweetness/tartness I want. It's my favorite ZINGY beverage and perfect for cooling off in the summer.

I Love This Stuff

Posted by 5215968772325199862 on Mar 26, 2014

This has a great flavor and although it does have the pucker of cranberry, it's tasty. I mix about 1/2 water, 1/2 cranberry. For a really tasty treat, add in fresh lime juice and a few drops of liquid Stevia.

Um, Wow!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013

I'm impressed! I live overseas in Japan and have only been lucky enough to rarely come across watered down/sugar laden fake cranberry juice. I'm not drinking that junk! The pure flavor given with this concentrate is incredible! Don't let the price scare you! It's a concentrate, meaning a little goes a lonnnnnnnnnnng way! Please visit my page for more reviews of my favorite products!

Love the taste!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Haven't seen any long term effects since I drink it on and off. But I love that it is 100% pure

Refreshing. Mixes well with sparkling water.

Posted by 4points on Nov 25, 2012

This is a very thick concentrate which can be used with sparkling water and your choice of sweetener for a refreshing drink.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1696064 on Sep 30, 2012

I do like pure cranberry juice but it is very expensive. I have been using this concentrate now for a month. I mix 1/3 cup of concentrate in a 32 oz. bottle with about a level teaspoon of stevia. The mixture is still on the sour side, but it is tolerable. This product is not sweet as reviewers 2 years ago mentioned. Great for keeping UTI away.

Great way to get cranberry without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Cranberry juice is great for urinary health, but most cranberry juices have way too much sugar. This has no sugar added, so you control the amount and kind of sweetening you want, if any. It's the most highly concentrated cranberry I've found, which makes it more economical than it appears. I use it only now and then, but my bottle stays good in refrigerator for several months; never had any go bad.