This one is exceptional.

Posted by Reviewer2858222 on Dec 22, 2008

I was surprised at the subtle sweetness of this cranberry concentrate. I have purchased other concentrates as well as reconstituted quart bottles, and they all are much more tart and not as flavorful as the Dynamic Health brand. I kept looking at the ingredient list to see if a sweetener had been added, and there is none. For those of you who avoid pure cranberry juice because of the tartness, try this brand. iHerb packages well and delivers promptly. I bought 5 bottles for the best shipping rate, enough to share or keep me in stock for awhile.

Amazing!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

I have a recurring problem with my urinary tract and this concentrate helps a lot. I drink it with water daily and don't feel any pain. Taste is also wonderful. Great to drink with water, add to smoothies, or my favourite, pour it over a fruit salad.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2425237 on Jun 05, 2007

I've been drinking cranberry juice for years and this is the best value and taste of all. I'm very pleased with this product.

best flavor yet

Posted by Reviewer3248368 on Feb 20, 2007

I have tried countless cranberry-only juices, and I think this one has the best flavor. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. I like that I can select the water (flat or sparkling). You can also add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like pomegranate, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2321934 on Mar 23, 2009

I just tried this brand of cranberry juice. Have used several others and this is by far the best. Great flavor.

Seems to work for my painful finger joints

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 30, 2014

Didn't see any results at first, but at the end of the first bottle, the pains in my fingers seem a lot less. The taste is very tart and delicious, but the acidity really wrecks havoc with my sensitive stomach and I have to be very careful that I take this on a full stomach so as not to get gastric pains. Will be ordering again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Expensive bit seems to be the best around. Can't find anything better than this in sg.

Best Cranberry concentrate!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I love it's taste and ofcourse the physical benefits/ Thanks iHerb for selling this supersize bottle!

Um, Wow!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013

I'm impressed! I live overseas in Japan and have only been lucky enough to rarely come across watered down/sugar laden fake cranberry juice. I'm not drinking that junk! The pure flavor given with this concentrate is incredible! Don't let the price scare you! It's a concentrate, meaning a little goes a lonnnnnnnnnnng way! Please visit my page for more reviews of my favorite products!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1159415 on Feb 17, 2011

exactly what i expected, effective for treating my UTI.