Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1696064 on Sep 30, 2012

I do like pure cranberry juice but it is very expensive. I have been using this concentrate now for a month. I mix 1/3 cup of concentrate in a 32 oz. bottle with about a level teaspoon of stevia. The mixture is still on the sour side, but it is tolerable. This product is not sweet as reviewers 2 years ago mentioned. Great for keeping UTI away.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

It is ok for normal drink

It's Cranberry!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I drink this to prevent UTI. I bought this brand because I read a review that said it was subtly sweet. My taste buds disagree! It is very VERY tart! Although it is tart, I would rather drink this pure cranberry juice concentrate than cranberry cocktail stuff (which is all I can find here) for health benefits.

Not Organic

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Purchased without realizing it was not organic. Tastes good, but I could do without the pesticide residues as cranberries are generally a high pesticide crop.

Great way to get cranberry without added sugar

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

Cranberry juice is great for urinary health, but most cranberry juices have way too much sugar. This has no sugar added, so you control the amount and kind of sweetening you want, if any. It's the most highly concentrated cranberry I've found, which makes it more economical than it appears. I use it only now and then, but my bottle stays good in refrigerator for several months; never had any go bad.

Just started them

Posted by Reviewer1280933 on Feb 19, 2012

I just started taking them. It does not taste good.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2070601 on Jan 05, 2012

Compared with local supermarket prices fro true 100 percent cranberry juice this concentrated product is a good value.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Dec 14, 2011

I use this for urinary tract health and it's really been helping my condition. Whenever I'm feeling a bit "off", I mix just 1/2 a tablespoon in a large glass of water and I feel better. I only give it 4 stars because of the packaging... it's so hard to pour and I always end up spilling at least a couple drops (which actually amount to a lot as it's so concentrated). Other than that, would highly recommend it!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Nov 11, 2011

This stuff is very good quality and taste.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2163829 on Nov 07, 2011

I used on an occasion when I felt that I was having bladder like inflammation. I took a dosage for two days and I felt better, and urination went back to normal.