tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2742161 on Apr 14, 2009

Very tasty though I ordered it for it's medicinal qualities. Haven't found a better buy.

Less than health food store.

Posted by Reviewer2473406 on May 30, 2009

This is a great product and much less expensive than the local health food store. I will continue to order this and other products from you. Thanks

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2163829 on Nov 07, 2011

I used on an occasion when I felt that I was having bladder like inflammation. I took a dosage for two days and I felt better, and urination went back to normal.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014

Expensive bit seems to be the best around. Can't find anything better than this in sg.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1159415 on Feb 17, 2011

exactly what i expected, effective for treating my UTI.

Great taste and value

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on May 22, 2009

I love this product. I have tried other cranberry concentrates but none are as good as this one. The others are all tooooo sour.

Um, Wow!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013

I'm impressed! I live overseas in Japan and have only been lucky enough to rarely come across watered down/sugar laden fake cranberry juice. I'm not drinking that junk! The pure flavor given with this concentrate is incredible! Don't let the price scare you! It's a concentrate, meaning a little goes a lonnnnnnnnnnng way! Please visit my page for more reviews of my favorite products!

Best Cranberry concentrate!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I love it's taste and ofcourse the physical benefits/ Thanks iHerb for selling this supersize bottle!

old guy

Posted by Reviewer1780801 on Mar 26, 2008

this is part of a health drink I have every day. Tastes terrible alone but mixed with strawberries, flaxseed, whey protein,lemon juice,flax oil and stevia it tastes good and must be working as I am 70 and in very good health.

I haven't received the product yet.

Posted by 5269821232741156953 on Apr 16, 2015

I haven't received the product yet. Please improve the delivery management.Thanks.