Dynamic Health Laboratories, Goji Gold, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Goji gold

Posted by Reviewer2045649 on Jan 24, 2008

Tried many brands of goji juice, but found this to be the best because of its purity, strength,and certified organic without added preservatives.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2912873 on Jul 13, 2009

Noticed increased energy within a couple of days. Noticed that it helps with my hypoglycemia and helps decrease my appetite. I found it worked much better than ACAI supplements. I will continue to buy the Goji Gold.

Hair colour, energy

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 09, 2011

Goji Gold is the best Goji since it is Tibetan. It is a true super food. One of the most noticable things it has done for me is to restore my hair colour. I have no longer grey strands and do not have to dye my hair anymore, which is great.

Dynamic Health, Goji Gold

Posted by Reviewer1459146 on Apr 28, 2009

This is by far the best quality goji juice that I have ever bought. I've taken the 100% pure goji juice for at least 5 years now, and it has proven to reduce my cholesterol and helped my immune system. Buying the juice from other sources has been disappointing in taste, price, and freshness. IHerb continues to deliver quality and price in whatever I buy.

Dynamic Health Goji Gold

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Jun 07, 2008

I have been drinking Goji Juice for about two years now and have tried different brands. I find Goji Gold to be the best tasting "pure" Goji Juice that I have had yet! I cannot start my day without Goji Juice - it has kept me healthy since the start.