Hair colour, energy

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 09, 2011

Goji Gold is the best Goji since it is Tibetan. It is a true super food. One of the most noticable things it has done for me is to restore my hair colour. I have no longer grey strands and do not have to dye my hair anymore, which is great.

Goji gold

Posted by Reviewer2045649 on Jan 24, 2008

Tried many brands of goji juice, but found this to be the best because of its purity, strength,and certified organic without added preservatives.

Dynamic Health, Goji Gold

Posted by Reviewer1459146 on Apr 28, 2009

This is by far the best quality goji juice that I have ever bought. I've taken the 100% pure goji juice for at least 5 years now, and it has proven to reduce my cholesterol and helped my immune system. Buying the juice from other sources has been disappointing in taste, price, and freshness. IHerb continues to deliver quality and price in whatever I buy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2912873 on Jul 13, 2009

Noticed increased energy within a couple of days. Noticed that it helps with my hypoglycemia and helps decrease my appetite. I found it worked much better than ACAI supplements. I will continue to buy the Goji Gold.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3180710 on May 05, 2011

Great! Very pure and thick and in a bottle that does not allow deterioration

Dynamic Health Goji Gold

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Jun 07, 2008

I have been drinking Goji Juice for about two years now and have tried different brands. I find Goji Gold to be the best tasting "pure" Goji Juice that I have had yet! I cannot start my day without Goji Juice - it has kept me healthy since the start.

Goji

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Dec 20, 2007

This is such a good value and tastes great and makes me feel great

greaaat

Posted by Reviewer2075016 on Feb 24, 2012

this one give me so much energy in the morning, before I go to gym. I need 6 tablespoon of this and mangosteen juice, and i am ready to go with the morning training :)

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Apr 12, 2008

This goji juice has a nice sweet flavor. I've tried others, and I find this one the best for flavor. Also it is organic!

Good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2561735 on Mar 02, 2009

Ordering process was good. Lowest price I've found (online and in local stores). It's organic with nothing added. I'm almost done with my first bottle. It goes down easier with a splash of your favorite juice added to it. I use 100% pomegranate juice and I mix with Acai Gold. I'll definitely order this product from iHerb again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »