Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Goji Juice Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I didn't believe until I tried

Posted by Reviewer1259975 on Nov 13, 2006

Wow. I thought this was just talk, but when I tried Himalayan Goji Juice I realized it was not. It makes sende it workd because in the liquid form things are much more easily absorbed, especially through the muous membranes under the tongue and in the cheeks. Goji juice makes thinking much less laborous, and based on the knowledge I have gathered workss great to alleviate sympyoms of either stroke or closed head injury.

Top Value as of this date

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007

This Dynamic Goji product (Lycium Barbarum) seems to be as good as the more expensive Lifetime product. The current price differential makes this the superior purchase. Research has shown that Goji is one of the few substances that will increase SOD levels in the human body.

Dynamic Health Goji Juice

Posted by Reviewer1488422 on Apr 18, 2008

Love this goji juice! I think it makes a big difference in my overall good health. I've recommended it to friends, but they have had trouble finding it on your website. I had trouble also, but I knew what I was looking for and clicked around until I found it. It was much easier to find when I first started ordering from you.

I have been using this one for a long time and love it

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Sep 17, 2010

I love this product, even though it is off course not pure Goji Juice. The combination makes it a very palatble drink, so it's not just a health boost but also a refreshing drink over ice on a hot summer day,

Dynami Health Goji Lycium Barbarium Juice

Posted by Reviewer2485891 on Sep 21, 2010

Has a very nice pleasant taste. Very reasonably priced. The whole family enjoys drinking this so good thing it doesn't cost that much as it disappears fast.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »