Unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Jul 04, 2014

I been buying this product for over 5 years and I always hear how the Taste has changed but I never minded that and kept buying it cause the taste Was fine with me but the last 2 bottles were horrible!! What the heck Are they doing at this company to change the taste? Other than the taste I really like that you get the highest bio available calcium on the market With over 70 essential trace minerals that your body absolutely needs!! Plus I believe it raises your ph level because calcium is an necessary electrolight

Calcium, the way it should be done.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this form of calcium i think i won't come back to tablet/cap form ever again. The taste is just sublime. I believe it's better absorbed by the body as well. The price is great too. Definately the preferred type of calcium supplementation . I actually look forward to drinking a little bit of it every day :)

Like test.

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Jul 06, 2012

I hope is working.Good price. Good for kids.

A very good and good tasting product

Posted by Reviewer1174941 on Mar 04, 2012

It tastes great and gives exactly what it is supposed to.

The Best

Posted by ildikosztraka on Dec 06, 2011

I am 42 and time to start to take my daily Calcium supply . This is the Best what I find on the market after 2 weeks researching on the net . + Make me sleep 100 times better then a glass of Milk . ( I can't drink Milk )

Liquid Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 20, 2011

I like this product - a lot! Mix in w/ protein smoothie, though it's tasty enough to "down" alone. Will continue to use.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3268537 on Oct 07, 2011

Good product.

Opened bottle

Posted by Reviewer2259705 on Sep 07, 2011

One of the coral calcium I ordered was leaking at the screw and does not taste good. All the protection seals were on. so what ever happened I don't know. Seems like the seal had been broken a long time.

used to be good

Posted by Reviewer3040044 on Aug 26, 2011

I'll not order this calcium again. The taste was very bed - fermented , came in in "swollen" bottle. I called in about it, and received new bottle, but was the same - fermented. I don't have the time to call every time and complain, just won;t order anymore.

Calcium Bulider

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Aug 08, 2011

Purchased this product as a calcium builder fro my teeth after going through Big Pharma radiation on my head and neck. My teeth feel 100 % better. Great company Dynamic Health! Would be nice for an unflavored version.