Liquid coral calcium plus

Posted by Reviewer1984058 on Nov 22, 2007

This stuff is fantastic. I am prone to leg cramps but after taking this stuff for a couple of weeks, the leg cramps went away. I am now on my tenth bottle and have had no leg cramps since I started, about 8 months ago, except for a short time when I ran out and forgot to reorder. I mix a few ounces of this stuff with water and lemon juice in a quart bottle and drink it throughout the day. Makes assimilation of calcium and other minerals much easier.

Calcium, the way it should be done.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this form of calcium i think i won't come back to tablet/cap form ever again. The taste is just sublime. I believe it's better absorbed by the body as well. The price is great too. Definately the preferred type of calcium supplementation . I actually look forward to drinking a little bit of it every day :)

hard figernails

Posted by Reviewer2318429 on Apr 22, 2008

i have taken everything and my fingernails were weak and split. after taking this my nails are hard and do not split.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3268537 on Oct 07, 2011

Good product.

Unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Jul 04, 2014

I been buying this product for over 5 years and I always hear how the Taste has changed but I never minded that and kept buying it cause the taste Was fine with me but the last 2 bottles were horrible!! What the heck Are they doing at this company to change the taste? Other than the taste I really like that you get the highest bio available calcium on the market With over 70 essential trace minerals that your body absolutely needs!! Plus I believe it raises your ph level because calcium is an necessary electrolight

Insomnia, Osteoporosis, Mineral deficiency, Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 16, 2009

I have taken this product for a long time. This mineral formula gives me the trace minerals the body needs and in an ionic form which is easily absorbed. In order to get the extra magnesium I need (being a diabetic) I combine this product with "Liquid Target-Mins, Calcium-Magnesium with vitamin D3 complex" by "Country Life". The latter supplies calcium in a phospate form, the form found in the skeleton, and also supplies the right amount of phosphorus needed to absorb the calcium. These two products together has helped with a lot of problems from insomnia to wide spread body ache, leg cramps and what is mentioned in the title of this review.

A great calcium product

Posted by Reviewer3137551 on Jun 10, 2008

If you are looking for a great calcium product that is highly absorbable, then you found it. A difference that you can feel.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Dec 12, 2010

This is the best calcium I have ever done. no more leg cramps

Dr. Nelson Echavarria

Posted by Reviewer3128963 on Feb 15, 2009

Most of my patients reported as "more than good"

The Best

Posted by ildikosztraka on Dec 06, 2011

I am 42 and time to start to take my daily Calcium supply . This is the Best what I find on the market after 2 weeks researching on the net . + Make me sleep 100 times better then a glass of Milk . ( I can't drink Milk )