Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Unflavored, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Really good

Posted by 5599975386106295324 on Jul 17, 2014

Good quality product, and nice flavor. If you have ever tried taking aloe vera extracting it directly from the plant, you know aloe vera has a very strong taste. So this product is really nice, it tastes good and is really good to your health and wellbeing. Plus it is organic, and 100% aloe vera juice, no preservatives, no thickening agents. Have tried the one with micro pulp, taste is a bit better and it is a bit thicker. I think both are great, so it's up to you.

Excellent

Posted by 5308581530533028708 on Oct 02, 2014

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.