Not masked with overly sweet juice flavors

Posted by Reviewer1856979 on Feb 12, 2010

I have been taking Noni Juice as a supplement for over 10 years. I have tried many brands and Dynamic Health is the best I have tasted. I love the pure clean taste. It adds no sweet jucies in an attempt to make the noni flavor more palatable. It is just pure great noni and I perfer it. I bought the last 4 bottles. Please replenish your stock before I run out.

Noni Juice from Tahiti

Posted by anetta on Sep 21, 2012

I used to had Noni Juice with raspberry flavor, so the taste was better but this one is no to bad too. The very first thing which I noticed after take noni juice is great condition of my hair, they are alive and moistured doesn't matter how damaged they are, but to see the immediate difference I have to drink 120 ml daily. Other benefits of noni juice, which I noticed is better digestive, brighter skin and much more energy. Very good product and fantastic price.

일주일째 먹고 있는데.. 좋은 느낌.

Posted by Reviewer2071253 on May 20, 2012

평소에 많이 피로하고 그랬는데, 이것 때문인지 아님 플라시보 효과인지, 아님 다른 것 때문인지 몰라도 조금씩 아침에 일어나는 게 더 가뿐해지고 눈이 잘 떠져요. 일단 한통 꾸준히 먹어보고, 이 느낌이 지속되면 계속 주문할 생각.

Dynamic Health Noni Juice from Tahiti

Posted by Reviewer2388993 on Aug 17, 2011

I read reviews and must say that this noni juice does not have an unpleasant taste. I honestly believe that from the first dose I noticed more stamina and energy. Only been using a short time but I hope it continues. Would and have recommended.

Noni

Posted by Reviewer1525701 on Sep 30, 2011

So far it works for me. I use it to open up my nasal passages , i breath better and don't wake up with headaches. I turned it onto my niece who has allergies and almost instantly breathing more clearly

good!

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Jul 24, 2014

Together with Echinea this cured my dust and perfume allergy.

Noni Juice

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

Like it very much. Improves your overall strenght. I believe it helped to protect my body from colds and flues during last winter.

Great

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jul 25, 2013

It has strong flavor from noni which I like, it is hard to drink but I am happier to know that it is 100% pure organic noni juice.

It is cheap

Posted by 4952789131706646869 on Aug 16, 2013

I really like the price and taste is not bad.

Good :)

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on May 05, 2013

No sweeteners which is great. I throw in two table spoons into my smoothy every morning :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »