Relief is best served cold

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Nov 09, 2009

I had a serious bout of gas and bloating that seemed to never end. I mixed this with some water and it did the trick. The taste is so subtle and light that it was very easy to take. Great product.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3309192 on Apr 08, 2011

this product is recommended for the dissolving of kidney and bladder stones. dose- two tspns b/4 meals and two tspns just b/4 closing your eyes for the night - in 4 0zs of good alkaline H20

Not as tasty as the Apple/Strawberry one

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

This is mild tasting, but not as yummy as the Apple Strawberry flavor that Dynamic Health also makes. There might be less sugar in this one. Seems to freshen breath (oddly) and helps with occasional digestion issues.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1396925 on Nov 07, 2007

This helps my digestion and bowel health. Pleasant tasting and economical.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Organic Papaya Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Jan 27, 2010

Dynamic Health offers a super great product at a great price for 16 fl. oz. and what a great taste. I know the glass bottle can cause problems at times, but I will continue to order this wonderful product because I can actually feel it working and I feel so much better after taking it. It is nice to not have to take another pill. It really helps with digestion alot. Please keep this in stock and I will continue to keep it in my frig forever. Thanks iherb, your the best!

Dynamic Health-Papaya Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3018484 on May 29, 2010

I love it! It does make you more regular without so much gas or straining but it still doesn't make you run to the bathroom. Which is a good thing! HA!

Probiotics are important...

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Good price-quality relationship, but if you need strong probiotics, search for something more expensive.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

Not bad. Where papaya usually settles the stomach and reduces heartburn - I had a little acidic feeling in my throat after using this. Worth it for the price if you need L. Acidophilus, and it does taste pretty good!

Good, but too sweet for my taste

Posted by Reviewer1594350 on Mar 22, 2011

An inexpensive, effective and convenient acidophilus. but I find it too sweet. I expected something acidy. Maybe I should drink it with lemon.

Didnt like

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Sep 13, 2012

I didn't like the taste of it and I didn't notice any effects while taking it

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »