Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Liquid Multi Vitamin with Minerals for Children, Fruit Punch Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

They changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer1875849 on Aug 28, 2010

This product was sustaining my life, due to a very bad illness, and this company changed their formula, either due to government or their own issues. This was the ONLY formula out there that had the perfect ratio of Phosphorus, Potassium of 1750 mg, yes that is right! and it worked awesome, it also had high magnesium and calcium and was so healthy for people to take. We cannot absorb these nutrients from our foods and apparently the government wants to make sure of that so we all need to pay for medical care, so sickening. The company was not very empathetic towards me needing this product and does not seem to care. I have no other product to use now, how sad. And I can eat up to 7,000 mg of potassium from foods all day long and still have low potassium, yet this product raised all of my levels perfectly. Thanks Dynamic health for making a problem even worse off, by not accommodating a life long potential customer. How sad. The new product has nothing in it, just traces that waste your money and do nothing for your health or your childs, save your money.

Used to be good

Posted by Reviewer1350496 on Jan 12, 2012

I used to buy this product because it had a reasonable amount of phosporus & potassium. It doesn't any longer, it's not worth the price, for a few more $$ you can get better vitamin with much more than 20 servings. I'll give it one star because I can't go lower.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2100447 on May 07, 2011

My children love this supplement and happily take it. :)

She likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on May 10, 2011

I have a 2 year old daugter and I give this to her everyday in her juice or smootie. It seemed to really help her get rid of a cold a lot quicker and I just feel good knowing shes getting all of her nutrients missed from her picky diet.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Sep 30, 2011

My 7 year old loves this one!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »