Dynamic Health Laboratories, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3075589 From California on Jan 13, 2009

I ordered this product because I liked that it was sweetened with Agave Nectar. When I received the bottles, I shaked them as directed, and it fizzed and bubble over. I tasted it, and while it was tasty enough, it had a bite. I called the company who told me that it had fermented and instructed me to contact my point of purchase and make sure to replace it with bottles from a different lot number. I called Iherb, who immediately sent me two replacement bottles. I was very pleased with the customer service from Iherb. And I like this product, not overly sweetned.

Love getting my vitamin C this way!

Posted by Reviewer1470069 From California on Jan 24, 2009

Tastes great and is so easy to take. No pills (and when you take a variety of vitamins/supplements, this is a big plus), and the liquid is citrus without being strongly orange or lemon. In fact, it has more of a grapefruit like taste to me, which is great, because I don't actually like orange flavored products.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2859887 From Tennessee on Jan 08, 2009

Easy to dose and mix in with other things.

Excellent Vitamin C supplement

Posted by Reviewer2147163 From Colorado on Apr 18, 2009

This is an excellent Vitamin C supplement with plenty of bioflanoids and other related ingredients in a very tasty liquid form. I put a tablespoon into plain water and drink it with my meals and adds just a little citrus flavor to the water for a delicious drink that is not at all too sweet or overpowering. The price is also very reasonable. Highly recommended.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2712094 From New York on Jul 24, 2009

Wow! It not only tastes great but has done wonders for my hair and complexion. The ingredients are all natural and the flavor is nice as well. Don't buy anything with corn syrup or sorbitol if you want all natural--go with this Vitamin C Brand. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking high doses of Vitamin C in a smooth tasting liquid. Very happy and will not buy any other brand but this one. :O)