10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Liquid Vitamin C, Natural Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 27, 2011

I take the liquid vitamin C with Doctors best Collegan from Iherb.com and the Hyaluronic acid.Im really looking younger.

Tastes good, goes quickly

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on May 22, 2010

This is a decent-tasting vitamin C - a plus. I know that liquids absorb better than pills as well - a plus. It mixes in easily with water (in a hurty) or breakfast shakes - a plus. On the down side, the dose is fairly substantial, given that I'm using it for myself, my husband, and 2 kids - so it disappears pretty quickly. Because of that, I save it for when we're in a hurry or someone's feeling sick, and switch to a decent, high bio-availability pill the rest of the time.