Liquid coral calcium plus

Posted by Reviewer1984058 on Nov 22, 2007

This stuff is fantastic. I am prone to leg cramps but after taking this stuff for a couple of weeks, the leg cramps went away. I am now on my tenth bottle and have had no leg cramps since I started, about 8 months ago, except for a short time when I ran out and forgot to reorder. I mix a few ounces of this stuff with water and lemon juice in a quart bottle and drink it throughout the day. Makes assimilation of calcium and other minerals much easier.

Calcium, the way it should be done.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this form of calcium i think i won't come back to tablet/cap form ever again. The taste is just sublime. I believe it's better absorbed by the body as well. The price is great too. Definately the preferred type of calcium supplementation . I actually look forward to drinking a little bit of it every day :)

hard figernails

Posted by Reviewer2318429 on Apr 22, 2008

i have taken everything and my fingernails were weak and split. after taking this my nails are hard and do not split.

Unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Jul 04, 2014

I been buying this product for over 5 years and I always hear how the Taste has changed but I never minded that and kept buying it cause the taste Was fine with me but the last 2 bottles were horrible!! What the heck Are they doing at this company to change the taste? Other than the taste I really like that you get the highest bio available calcium on the market With over 70 essential trace minerals that your body absolutely needs!! Plus I believe it raises your ph level because calcium is an necessary electrolight

The Best

Posted by ildikosztraka on Dec 06, 2011

I am 42 and time to start to take my daily Calcium supply . This is the Best what I find on the market after 2 weeks researching on the net . + Make me sleep 100 times better then a glass of Milk . ( I can't drink Milk )

Calcium Bulider

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Aug 08, 2011

Purchased this product as a calcium builder fro my teeth after going through Big Pharma radiation on my head and neck. My teeth feel 100 % better. Great company Dynamic Health! Would be nice for an unflavored version.

CORAL CALCIUM

Posted by Reviewer2602225 on Jun 24, 2009

so far the coral calcium liquid has been effective as far as the absorbtion is concerned. no kidney pain as with the calcium tablets. if it continues like this will order more of this product, also the service and delivery has been excellent.

I'm not an expert

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Aug 03, 2009

So, I can't really say how effective this product is compared to other forms of calcium. I've read this is more absorbable, and as a person with Celiac Disease absorbtion is very important. The taste is not unpleansant, but different that what I was used to, so I had to adjust. I take mostly liquid supplements/vitamins so I mix this one in with the rest and it's gone in a couple of gulps. I'd recommend it, and I've reordered this product.

Dynamic Health, Okinawan Coral Calcium Complex

Posted by Reviewer1063836 on Mar 08, 2010

Excellent composition, smooth,sweet.. ..quaffable ..although perhaps a bit too sweet....

terrible

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Oct 15, 2008

tasted good, but got a wierd reaction to it after taking it a couple days. Heart started racing and felt like passing out! Symptoms stopped after I stopped taking this calcium.. beware!