Delish!

Posted by 5547732206294320156 on Sep 16, 2012

This Dynasty Chinese-Style is the best, by far, Chinese style hot mustard this mustard lover has tasted in 64yrs. of slathering it on my favorite foods, (and enhancing the mundane). So flavorful to internet order a case when my local 'super'market discontinued the line. It is not "Extra Hot". Rather just hot enough to add flavor without overpowering the food, and no funky burning aftertaste. IMO, no other blend, including Colemans, can match it. Henry, Nature Coast, FL.

Not so hot

Posted by Reviewer2733948 on Sep 29, 2011

Hot it's not. More like a sweet mustard dipping sauce. Note the high sugar content on the label. For that, it's quite tasty. But it certainly is not real Chinese hot mustard, the stuff that opens your sinuses, or even remotely close.

Thanks for having it

Posted by Reviewer1411095 on Jul 17, 2011

We were having a hard time finding this product. We found it on your web site. The order arrived in a few days. We are glad the product was available.

Hot Mustard

Posted by 4713472895306078313 on Jul 17, 2013

My family loves this stuff, and i know this is one web site i can always find this mustard.

Bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Feb 21, 2015

I love this mustard--especially the price. I wish I could still order it.

mustard

Posted by Reviewer2539742 on Sep 05, 2011

not what I thought it would be. Still looking for the mustard you get in Chinese Rest. Come it little packs most of the time.

don't where its made from

Posted by 4939000711480038354 on Sep 09, 2013

don't where its made from

Spicey hot, but has flavor

Posted by Reviewer1542181 on Jan 09, 2012

If you're looking for hot chinese mustard this brand is good & does not have corn syrup or sugar in it.