July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dynasty, Oolong Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Dynasty Oolong Tea Is Good!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 06, 2013

I tried this tea and it has a good sweet taste. I like the fact that it is 100% natural and it has only one ingredient - Oolong Tea. There is nothing artificial in this tea at all. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Oolong tea for budget

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013

This is a nice Oolong tea for those with a tight budget (like us). You can make 2-4 cups of oolong tea from one tea bag. Don't let the tea steep too long, and I don't suggest using boiling water. Try 70-80 Celsius.

LOVE x 3

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I'm in love with this Oolong tea! Oolong tea is my favorite tea and Dynasty does it the best in my opinion! I've drank Oolong tea since I was in high school and I'm in my mid-thirties now. It helps with flushing out the oils from all the greasy food you've eaten. I think it helps. I've always drank Oolong tea and I've stopped since I moved back to Korea 4 years ago and I've gained about 10 pounds ever since. So, when I found this product here and knew I could have it shipped to Korea I was ecstatic! I've drank many different kids of Oolong tea and this and some Japanese brand are my two favorite! I highly recommend this tea for anyone who wants to try Oolong tea for the first time!

exelent tea

Posted by 4717891619721558690 on Oct 03, 2013

nice taste and flawor

For less than $2, you can't complain

Posted by ChristinaHill on Nov 18, 2013

At first, this tasted a little smoky but it was my first oolong tea ever. After getting used to it some, I love it. There is a mixture of both green and black tea. A box of plain and healthy tea bags for under $2, what more can you ask for?!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »