SOO MUCH SHIMMER!

Posted by 4914094984187710743 on Sep 22, 2013

Honestly I wouldn't use this as a blush because of how pigmented it is! I use this as a highlighter and it works very well. A little does go a long way and it lasts for a long time. :)

Highlighter not blush

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 17, 2013

I use this as a highlighter not a blush , and it gives my skin a gorgeous glow. Not sparkly at all just a nice sheen.

GORGEOUS!

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

Love, love, love the pigment of this blush. Amazing highlighter and is soft enough to use with fingers or kabuki, even blending sponge if you prefer. Beautiful texture and not too dark. Will definitely re-purchase.

just a bit of a glow

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 05, 2014

I have light complexion with yellow undertones. This is a highlighter on me, the colour does not show up. I also had to use a brush with very stiff bristles just to be able to pick up a little bit of this product. I bought based on reviews saying it is very pigmented, mine is not, so I'm not sure if I got a bad batch. It does look like mac's stereo rose IMO based on swatches I have seen.

great

Posted by 5326295275101016362 on Oct 07, 2013

i use it as a blush, as a highlighter. great stuff

wonderful

Posted by 5310059255400305605 on Jan 03, 2014

the blush is very quiet but enormously Pearl, it might as well be utlise as highlighter! I love it!

SO PRETTY!!!

Posted by 5548844131306209917 on Apr 15, 2014

This is such a pretty peachy pink highlighter! It suits my skin tone so perfectly and the formula is soooo smooth you look like you have light on your face but can't actually see any shimmers or anything that's there. Never going to buy another highlighter as this is so versatile and will last forever!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

Excellent blush, will buy again. The color is beautiful but I don't find it to be shimmering when applied to skin. You can use it as eye shadows as well. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Love the color

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Feb 22, 2014

I like the color. It's not very glittering which I like it. The cons "not very pigmented"

it works