Pleasantly Suprised

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

Great set of shadows and great for beginners as it has a 'how to' chart on the cover; I purchased this as I wanted to try the primer which works good. Not only do you get the shadows, it comes with a mirror and applicator as well as an eyeliner and eye primer! Great gift idea I would say and I would recommend for beginners in makeup as maybe a first set of shadows (this goes for this palette and the other two that they have available: Smokey Look and Bronzed Look. This palette however is my favourite out of the three looks). I've grown to love the E.L.F. Brand after loving their Flat Top Powder Brush which caught me onto their shadows.

Bad quality...

Posted by 5102308571073546514 on Nov 21, 2013

Personally am not a fan. The eyeshadows are good but the overall result...is pretty disappointing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 29, 2013

I haven't bought new make up in ages and was thrilled to see this on Iherb. I am in my 40's and needed an 'update' with my makeup and this was great with the instructions and variety of colors. It suits my blue eyes perfectly and eveyone has been complimenting my on how 'youthful' I'm looking these days - bonus! The primer did arrive totally dried up so I never got to try it out and the applicator included fell apart after a few uses but the rest of the kit makes up for it.

great product

Posted by 5014059409311728001 on Nov 01, 2013

good quality, great colors , bigger then i expected. the tutorial is great too.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3095460 on Nov 07, 2013

I really like this set. :) Bigger than I expected. The eyeliner is a bit hard, but the eye shadows and the primer is very good!

nice natural look

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Nov 19, 2013

I gave it to my sister as a present and she is very pleased! Nice colors

Not bad!

Posted by Gulsum on Jan 11, 2015

The size is reaaly bigger))

Good

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Jan 17, 2015

Very good set - love the primer and the eyeshadow colors are nice and fairly well pigmented - but I don't think the colors suit my skin tone too well. Very nice for beginners though, with the chart to teach you how to apply it. Simple and easy.

Nice colors, iffy quality

Posted by 4710826767698062862 on Mar 16, 2015

I like this product - the colors are great and the instructions are helpful, but the eyeliner pencil lead fell completely out of the pencil the first time I tried to sharpen it, so I got to use the eyeliner for about a week before it f fell apart.

Love This!

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Jan 22, 2015

The price is fantastic! I love the colors. Better than expected!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »