E.L.F. Cosmetics, Complexion Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 29, 2013

Even it is not Eco brush, I decided to buy this one, because of the price and good looks :) It is nice, comfortable and soft. I am using it only for dry powder.

FAVORITE

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I love this brush, I have 2 now. I like it better than most of my brushes because of how soft it is and it doesn't shed! I will never pay more as long as I can get these brushes. I love the size as I like to use it for powder, blush, bronzer and I like a large soft fluffy brush.. this is it! UPDATE: This is my favorite brush of all I have tried! It never sheds! Is so so soft! and applies powder makeup beautifully! :)

Estupendísima

Posted by 5612338484670685836 on Sep 01, 2013

Esta brocha es estupenda para el colorete, además es suavísima y baratísima. La recomiendo totalmente.

Great Brush

Posted by AdrieC on May 08, 2014

My intentions for this brush was to be used for applying Powder for school and it's so soft and gets product so nice and evenly on the brush. I've had it for about two weeks and I've washed it multiple times and it hasn't shed on me.

just fabilous

Posted by 5742855783143679722 on May 17, 2014

Very good one i recommande it true

I can't believe it

Posted by 4985732104998494534 on Jun 02, 2014

3$ brush with this quality? is this possible? The best brush I've bought (quality-cost relationship). Congratulations ELF and iHerb.

Love how multipurpose it is.

Posted by 4648483133008147559 on Jun 02, 2014

Love how multipurpose it is.

soft, picks up product really well

Posted by 5077040923595501474 on Jun 08, 2014

I use this is as my blush

Great Brush

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

Nice for applying blush and mineral foundation. Big enough. I like how it feels on my skin.

Great brush for powder

Posted by 5098193961757306310 on Jun 16, 2014

Great price (3$) for a very decent brush! I use it for powder (both pressed and loose) and it can be compared with other more expensive brands (I have sigma brushes, EcoTools, Real techniques, etc.) It’s soft, quite dense and I never had any problems with shedding though I use to wash it every week. Design is also nice, looks professional, I would never say it costs just 3 bucks....:))