good bronzer/blush duo

Posted by 4816047854128779645 on Nov 02, 2013

suitable for light to medium complexion

I love this!

Posted by 4914094984187710743 on Sep 22, 2013

1.Great packaging - large mirror 2.Nice amount of shimmer as it contains fine gold particles 3.Lasts all day! (As long as you don't sweat!) :) Just an amazing product overall - and would definitely recommend this

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2386410 on Jan 24, 2014

Nice color on both blush and bronzer. Just a bit shimmer so it makes a little sparkle which is nice. Lasts long on face, and you dont have to put a lot on, well pigmented.

NARS contour dupe?

Posted by 4740819023558412592 on Apr 29, 2014

This contour and blush combo is amazing. The bronzer is the best contour colour, no orange pay off just a chocolate colour. I'm quite fair and am still able to use this as contour. Very very pigmented, only need the littlest amount of contour shade. Blush is nice too!

Sólo barato

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014

No me gusta cómo queda en las mejillas, es un blush demasiado brilloso, y el bronceador es muy oscuro. Lo bueno es que tampoco ha sido caro, por probar no se pierde nada. Dependerá de cada tipo de piel supongo.

Nars dupe!

Posted by shanesda on Feb 19, 2014

I've never used Nars blush and bronzer before, but I've seen many reviews on many websites that this one is the best dupe for Nars Laguna and Orgasm. The bronzer is very pigmented and a little goes a long way, so apply with care. The blush, however, is not quite similar to Nars Orgasm. It's more pinkish with tiny shimmers. The color pay off is quite ok and it stays the whole day. The packaging is sturdy and the mirror is in a good size. If you're looking for a nice blush and bronzer to try out, this one is highly recommended!

Omg.

Posted by 5321573799482809831 on Jan 28, 2015

I have medium tanned olive skin tone and the bronzer is surprisingly a hair too dark. It's also really warmed tone and has a shimmery finish which caught me off guard. But pigmentation wise, it's surreal for the price. It's overall not bad but a bronzer with shimmer is not ideal for many of us but still, it's workable.

love it!

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Feb 19, 2015

I really loved the colors

It's great

Posted by 5702313702686698734 on May 12, 2015

I personally recommend this product. The 'blush' has a beautiful shade (if you have fair skin, it's perfect) and it's a little sparkly, so if you use a little more product, it will be also good for a night out. The 'contouring' colour is good, too. I thought it's a cold, grayish shade, but after I used it several times, I noticed that it's more orangey so it's not my favourite but for someone with a darker complexion can be great.

Amazing to-go palette

Posted by 4774596650944759439 on May 29, 2015

the bronzer has subtle shimmer, the tone is not too organgy I love the blush!!! The finish is beautiful. It gives u a glowy healthy look.