10% Off Orders Over $40!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz (4.7 g)

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Nov 22, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

The eyeliner is good but i didn't get my brush!

Posted by 5571670388394841623 on Sep 21, 2014

I'm surprised that the brush is not contained inside...where is it then???Disappointed

good

Posted by 5249463606318312075 on Nov 13, 2014

the product is good but it comes without the little brush, I have big trouble using this