LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

very black

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on May 18, 2015

this is amazing! iit is very dark and soft . easy to wear and the brush does the job! i loved it!

Crazy about this one

Posted by 5487903913980750126 on Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 25, 2016

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 06, 2015

This eyeliner is by far the best I've tried. It's easy to put on with the brush you get with it; it stays on for the whole day and it doesn't smell, drizzle or smudge. And the price!! I haven't seen my face after walking in the rain with this on, but who cares anyway? You should get one :)

best of the best

Posted by 5210886377640640068 on Mar 07, 2015

The moment I bought it, I fell in love with this eyeliner! It is a very dark, black eyeliner that doesn't go away, it stays there 8 hours! I use it with my real techniques eyeliner brush and I'm very satisfied with the result, I totally recommend it!!

Pretty decent!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

I'm not a huge gel liner fan in general, but this one is pretty good.