LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Crazy about this one

Posted by 5487903913980750126 on Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 25, 2016

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

Good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

Love it!

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

This eyeliner is amazing, it lasts all day long and is super black and easy to apply. The brush it comes with is not my favorite, but it still does a really good job. This is an excellent product at an excellent price! Will definitely buy it again!

Absolutely amazing

Posted by emmareinke on Jul 14, 2016

This product has exceeded my expectations! When I first tried it with the brush that it came with, it was horrible and messy. But I switched to the Real Techniques liner brush (the really small thin one) and it works like a charm! The eyeliner stays on, and survived an intense day of wear. Extremely happy with this product and definitely recommend!

best of the best

Posted by 5210886377640640068 on Mar 07, 2015

The moment I bought it, I fell in love with this eyeliner! It is a very dark, black eyeliner that doesn't go away, it stays there 8 hours! I use it with my real techniques eyeliner brush and I'm very satisfied with the result, I totally recommend it!!

very good

Posted by 5461538617663354034 on Apr 25, 2014

and easy to use

great

Posted by 5649109338916046333 on May 10, 2014

I like the easy use, the color is great, it stays on throughout the day. However when applying you do need to be careful since it can smudge a bit to your crease when you open the eye just after applying, it takes a few moments to dry.

my new HG

Posted by 4955447556952692703 on May 20, 2014

This stuff is amazing!!! It's so creamy and glides on effortlessly! Really makes doing a wing so easy!! I will keep repurchasing this over and over