LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Crazy about this one

Posted by 5487903913980750126 on Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 25, 2016

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

Good

Posted by 5554871491432834889 on Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

great

Posted by 5649109338916046333 on May 10, 2014

I like the easy use, the color is great, it stays on throughout the day. However when applying you do need to be careful since it can smudge a bit to your crease when you open the eye just after applying, it takes a few moments to dry.

Finally found my favorite eyeliner!

Posted by 5139156623635802135 on Sep 02, 2016

Eyeliner is my "drug" of choice when it comes to my makeup routine; it is often the sole product that I use. I feel naked without it. However, I also have sensitive eyes that water often, and I also have somewhat hooded eyes. Between the two issues, I usually end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours of application, and/or my top line will smudge into my lid. I have tried other waterproof pen style liners, which HAVE lasted longer, but still smudge a fair bit. Now, I am sure that you typically get what you pay for and there are likely more expensive brands (coupled with primers) that could have worked better, but EUREKA! This is super price friendly and works like a dream! I like the ease of a pen liner, but honestly, the little angled brush it comes with was not challenging (it honestly helped work it in a little better). It stayed put through an entire day (and evening) of running errands and cleaning. I don't usually write reviews, but I just wanted to rave on this one. My only disappointment is that I didn't find it sooner!

Love it!

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

This eyeliner is amazing, it lasts all day long and is super black and easy to apply. The brush it comes with is not my favorite, but it still does a really good job. This is an excellent product at an excellent price! Will definitely buy it again!

amazing

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016

Truly amazing eyeliner, way more better than my 50$ eyeliner from Lancome.

my new HG

Posted by 4955447556952692703 on May 20, 2014

This stuff is amazing!!! It's so creamy and glides on effortlessly! Really makes doing a wing so easy!! I will keep repurchasing this over and over

my monolid friends, its amazing for us

Posted by 5022424276764399845 on Jun 04, 2014

i have monolids (asian eyes, whatever) and this eyeliner is amazing to put on at first its hard to put on because you get one side perfect but the other is like its ugly twin sister but after practice its super easy to put on and its again, AMAZING i really recommend this to everyone! i have used other gel liners and this is definitely my top and its x10 cheaper!