bad quality brushes

Posted by Reviewer2427670 on Jul 16, 2013

I do not recomend this set of brushes: bad quality, disguasting smell. The only brush I use is the eye brush, would give it 3 points of 5, the small taclon brush I use for correcting manicure, and the large taclon brush I sometimes use for face treatments like masques. The rest are useless, avoid

real bargin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

real bargin with full set of brush. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good

Posted by 4903700404578146765 on Nov 29, 2013

Good price, corresponding its quality. Also, every brush was seperately packed, and it is very useful, since i can give the ones i do not need as present.

ok for a beginner

Posted by 4881248188336667315 on Apr 30, 2013

Some brushes are not bad,but not all. I'd say, it's ok for the beginners, for the price really worth to give it a try!

It's not the best

Posted by 5702313702686698734 on May 12, 2015

So I've been using the brush set for about 2 month and I have to say, that I love the 'foundation brush', the 'concealer brush', and the 'eyeliner brush', so the orange brushes. :) They are really great, but the others... my blending eye brush fell apart and the 'eyeshadow brush' doesn't pick up the pigments. The 'total face brush' sheds from the first time I used it, and the 'bronzing brush' also but it's not so bad. I am really disappointed.

Nice Gift

Posted by 5050923655976077755 on Jan 22, 2016

HMade nice gifts for my girls for Christmas

Prefect

Posted by 5473347151144644892 on Mar 02, 2016

i am not a heavy make up user, i wear very minimal looks these are perfect for me and with their price it's a double win!

Yes, great makeup brushes, so easy to use and to apply makeup

Posted by Ann23Maree on May 22, 2016

Very easy to apply makeup, especially eyeliner brush...perfect eye lines!!!

unbelievable

Posted by 5033559754038512705 on Jun 13, 2016

i am so happy to buy this product such amazing brushes the same of the picture , the so high quality , elf products in makeup is the best ..

lovely brushes

Posted by 4708794262789472383 on Dec 14, 2014

the brushes are very good,soft, and cheap!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »