It's not the best

Posted by 5702313702686698734 on May 12, 2015

So I've been using the brush set for about 2 month and I have to say, that I love the 'foundation brush', the 'concealer brush', and the 'eyeliner brush', so the orange brushes. :) They are really great, but the others... my blending eye brush fell apart and the 'eyeshadow brush' doesn't pick up the pigments. The 'total face brush' sheds from the first time I used it, and the 'bronzing brush' also but it's not so bad. I am really disappointed.

Brushes

Posted by 4633759435396173169 on May 31, 2015

The brushes are great me and my friend used them and loved them.

Great brushes! Especially for beginners :)

Posted by 5734668881684298748 on Aug 19, 2013

I loved these brushes, they all worked really well. I wouldn't say they were 'professional' though, because the bristles would sometimes come out of the brush itself, but apart from that they done the job well :) They're great for the price too! Would definitely recommend these brushes for beginners and for anyone looking for good quality, CHEAP make-up brushes! :)

Good~!!

Posted by 5236093449810360173 on Dec 29, 2013

The quality is not very good, if you consider to buy the the brush, I prefer you buy the E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, 11 Piece Brush Collection that one, it is better than this one

Waiting to get all made up

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

Haven't used these but so far they look great.

Not the best choice

Posted by 4893710169455443784 on Apr 28, 2014

I ended up using just 3-4 of them

Mixed reaction

Posted by 5612582078705183215 on Nov 08, 2014

For my first makeup brushes, they were OKAY just for learning what different brushes are used for. I really liked the eyeshadow brushes, however the overall quality of all of the other brushes was poor. They were not soft or dense at all but for the price I think they are good for complete beginners.

Mixed bag

Posted by 5588230062079910512 on Dec 01, 2014

Some of the brushes are great like the foundation brush and eye shadow brushes but the lip brush is terrible, impossible to use and the larger brushes shed hair and rough up my skin.

not too good

Posted by 5487109827766930026 on Dec 29, 2014

The brushes for the face were a big dissapointment. The brushes for the eyes were ok, i like them a lot, in special the brush for bleding,