E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel - Powder, Medium, 0.12 oz (3.5 g)

Making perfect eyebrow with this product

Posted by 5483570630412123410 on May 28, 2014

This is so good quality as the price. i also bought dark one too but i guess this, Medium color is more matched with my skin tone!(i dont have light color skin tone. not at all so if ur asian and u didnt choose color of this same product which would be best for u i recommend u this one or brighter one~ and i hope my review will help u buying it<3

So glad I purchased it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Nov 17, 2014

I really had a hard time deciding whether I want to buy it or not, but luckily I got what I needed!.. This kit is just the right shade of brown without that beige or red hint which used to stand out and disappoint me in many other products. Both the wax and the powder are great. I use the powder when I'm in a hurry or just lazy to spend much time doing my eyebrows, and the wax is a bit more pigmented and more suitable when you are less time constrained. The brush that's included in the kit is pretty usable, but still I would recommend getting a regular one since it might be more handy and comfortable to use. What else can I say?.. The stuff stays long, washes off well... I guess, I found my new favourite, then. :)

Wow

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014

I like the product a lot! I have natural brown hair and almost black eyebrows, but now I colored my hair to a blonde. The color of the product is light black and looks very natural on me. The eyebrows become eloquent, but not very bright - it looks just natural. The texture is very good, easy to apply, easy to correct. The brush could have been a little longer, but still it's ok for me for the price. Must have product, recommend

HG product!

Posted by 4955447556952692703 on May 20, 2014

I can't see myself using anything else for my brows! This stuff is amazing! I'm tempted to order a few back ups so I never run out :) The colour looked quite dark when I got it but it doesn't go on as dark. It really makes your brows look natural and amazing.

Very thoughtful product

Posted by 5621048380153524344 on Apr 22, 2014

I can't really use the wax as is too hard to be picked up by a brush. The powder is better, but doesn't stay long at all. I bought Medium and Dark, they're very similar, you won't need both.