התאים לי בדיוק

Posted by 5349551689728416173 on Apr 07, 2014

כיסוי בינוני, ניתן לבנייה. דוהה בצורה אחידה לאחר כ-7 שעות ביום חם. עם פריימר מחזיק יותר

medium coverage

Posted by 5124964295543148493 on Feb 13, 2014

i have so many of these and there fab especially for the summer its light weight but medium coverage

Finish foundation

Posted by Reviewer1197706 on Feb 08, 2015

Good product just be careful when getting colours as they are very dark . I had to go a few shades lighter

Best Foundation Ever

Posted by 5208755317385821310 on Jul 16, 2015

This is hands down the best foundation I've ever used in my life. It really does give you a perfect flawless finish, plus it's long lasting and makes my skin look amazing!

Good

Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Apr 18, 2016

It surprised me a little as I have combination skin, so later of the day I will get so me oil on my face but this one doesn't give away to my oily skin and easy to take off after make-up remover. I am Chinese so my skin tone tends to be yellow and this color fits well with my tone! Never found such good product at such price even it's made in China. But anything that is produced by responsible will monitor with good faith, I hope :D

Awesome Coverage!

Posted by 5548357291772914022 on Sep 17, 2015

I recently purchased this product & used it with the E.L.F. Tone Adjusting Face Primer (Neutralizing Green), they work perfectly together to provide a smooth & solid base for their loose powder! I've tried everything from Benefit Make Up Forever to Revlon to Maybelline however this one gave me the best coverage & still looked light & natural, not cakey at all! I have oily skin thus easily clogged pores, however this combination of base allows whatever layer on top of it to glide over my face smoothly, no clogs in pores nor creases. Love it!

very good

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014

This product it's perfect for me! It leaves a matte finish and I love it cause I've got oily skin. Also it has SPF 15 and that's awesome!! I use it every day and I'm gonna buy it again!

DARK

Posted by 5139583699036089242 on Jun 25, 2014

way darker than it looks!! also very oily :( not very nice finish

Flawless Foundation

Posted by thepurplepixi on Aug 25, 2014

I can't believe I didn't try this sooner, I love e.l.f products. Such an amazing foundation and the price I thought is this for real!

one of my favourite foundation

Posted by 5061464414911097129 on Aug 27, 2014

great coverage, easy to blend amazing value for your money