E.L.F. Cosmetics, Flawless Finish Foundation, SPF 15, Oil Free, Porcelain, 0.8 oz (23 g)

Lovely cover for funny price

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Jan 23, 2015

Nice cover, not full. Goes best with stippling brush by real techniques. Smells a little dusty. If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!

wow

Posted by 5326147417632434130 on Sep 29, 2014

my first ever foundation! I got porcelain and it was a match for me (maybe a teeny bit yellow/darker) though I must say that the 'porcelain' is not THAT light since I'm more middle in the fair skin colour spectrum.

Amazing for the price

Posted by rosalynhooper on Oct 09, 2014

Such a good foundation, evens out skin tone and is a perfect match! Just be aware that this foundation is not as light as it seems! I am NC20 and it seems to almost be perfect for me, though it is slightly on the orange side

AS GOOD AS REVLON

Posted by 5260804572705879960 on May 10, 2014

I just Adore this foundation, it is amazing. Great quality, easily blendable, full coverage. I was a revlon foundation lover but my friend bought this and i had to try it! this is my favorite foundation now as i can get the same quality as revlon but for one 10th of the price!! Love

Perfect color for my skin

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

This color is great for my skin, but be warned, even tough I am quite fair, I am not the fairest. So if you are fair and think this color would be nice for you without previously trying it, it will probably be a bit dark. It covers nicely, but is not "full" cover. So if your skin is quite bad then this won't cover fully. But if you need a light cover, to smooth and even the skin tone then this is very good.