Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Flawless Finish Foundation, SPF 15, Oil Free, Porcelain, 0.8 oz (23 g)

AS GOOD AS REVLON

Posted by 5260804572705879960 on May 10, 2014

I just Adore this foundation, it is amazing. Great quality, easily blendable, full coverage. I was a revlon foundation lover but my friend bought this and i had to try it! this is my favorite foundation now as i can get the same quality as revlon but for one 10th of the price!! Love

wow

Posted by 5326147417632434130 on Sep 29, 2014

my first ever foundation! I got porcelain and it was a match for me (maybe a teeny bit yellow/darker) though I must say that the 'porcelain' is not THAT light since I'm more middle in the fair skin colour spectrum.

Amazing for the price

Posted by rosalynhooper on Oct 09, 2014

Such a good foundation, evens out skin tone and is a perfect match! Just be aware that this foundation is not as light as it seems! I am NC20 and it seems to almost be perfect for me, though it is slightly on the orange side

Perfect color for my skin

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

This color is great for my skin, but be warned, even tough I am quite fair, I am not the fairest. So if you are fair and think this color would be nice for you without previously trying it, it will probably be a bit dark. It covers nicely, but is not "full" cover. So if your skin is quite bad then this won't cover fully. But if you need a light cover, to smooth and even the skin tone then this is very good.

Flawless Finish Foundation

Posted by 4798309178939591125 on Jun 25, 2014

How can you review what may be one of the best foundations on the market? I have spent hundreds on foundations and a lot of them are nowhere near the quality of this foundation. I found it easy to use, has amazing coverage and is one of the best out there for a tiny amount of what you would usually pay. Would definitely recommend this product and will be reordering again.