EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.00

$6.01

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(5)
1 Stars
(6)
Reviews | English
Sort By

light coverage or full

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

Was this review helpful to you?

I really like this foundation

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 28, 2014

I really like this foundation. Like that has a pump dispenser, which you can unscrew if too much foundation is left unused on your hand. Also texture of the foundation is very delicate. I have a bit of dry skin, so before I put cream on my face and after a few minutes later i put Eye Concealer of the same company, the same company highlighter and after foundation. It's not very dense, so you will have very gentle layer on your face. Yes, there is a smell of cosmetics, but, in just a few seconds it disappears. Price is just perfect. For winter I take the Sand, for summmer when i have tanned skin i use Buff color - it's dark. For very pale skin suits Porcelain.

Was this review helpful to you?

מוצלח למדי

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Oct 01, 2014

הצבע מתאים לי ולהרבה ישראליות לימות החורף כיוון שיש טון צהבהב ולא ורדרד. כיוון שלימות האביב-קיץ הגוון בהיר מידי, הזמנתי עכשיו גם גוון "באף" שהוא כהה יותר, מתוך הנחה שערבוב ביניהם יאפשר לי לקבל גוון מדויק של העור לאורך עונות השנה. המייק-אפ קל מאוד למריחה עם האצבעות, נותן כיסוי קל עד בינוני++ בהתאם לכמות השכבות. הוא קצת מבריק, לפחות בסמוך למריחתו, ורצוי להמעיט בקרם הפנים מתחתיו או להשתמש במקבע . גם פודרה תורמת למיתון הברק. מדובר ברכישה משמחת ומשתלמת ביותר. הוא בהחלט לא נופל ממיק-אפים הרבה יותר יקרים. בקיצור: אם את לא שחומה וגם לא ממש בהירה, ולעורך תת-גוון צהוב, לכי על זה.

Was this review helpful to you?

good powder

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on May 11, 2015

I use a second bottle. After all powders (Clinique, ...) .... ELF Sand is the most appropriate. The skin looks fresh, the overlap is prime. I will order.

Was this review helpful to you?

My favourite foundation from now on!

Posted by 4982591953007560337 on Jan 30, 2016

Just what I was looking for, perfect color and texture.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Feb 15, 2015

Really happy I bought this! Applies smoothly, covers well and it's CHEAP!

Was this review helpful to you?

light coverage

Posted by 5475183336625026355 on Mar 23, 2015

good color, light coverage. absorbed well and gives a matt finish. good for begginers like me, who doesn't wear a lot of make up, but needs a bit of coverage here and there.

Was this review helpful to you?

could not be more great

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Apr 17, 2015

this foundation works great ! last long and cover almost everything, use it with elf studio concealer coverage !

Was this review helpful to you?

Flawless finish foundation

Posted by 5761157787470551475 on Apr 26, 2015

The foundation has very light coverage, it did do a pretty good job of evening out my skin, but you could still see a small amount of the redness glowing through. I found the foundation to be a bit to dark for me and I don't have very pale skin, but when mixed with a bit of face moisturizer it was fine. Great starting/beginners product

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 74 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »