Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Flawless Finish Foundation, SPF 15, Oil Free, Sand, 0.8 oz (23 g)

$3.00
$3.01
Savings of: $0.01 (0% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 81 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

light coverage or full

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

מוצלח למדי

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Oct 01, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

הצבע מתאים לי ולהרבה ישראליות לימות החורף כיוון שיש טון צהבהב ולא ורדרד. כיוון שלימות האביב-קיץ הגוון בהיר מידי, הזמנתי עכשיו גם גוון "באף" שהוא כהה יותר, מתוך הנחה שערבוב ביניהם יאפשר לי לקבל גוון מדויק של העור לאורך עונות השנה. המייק-אפ קל מאוד למריחה עם האצבעות, נותן כיסוי קל עד בינוני++ בהתאם לכמות השכבות. הוא קצת מבריק, לפחות בסמוך למריחתו, ורצוי להמעיט בקרם הפנים מתחתיו או להשתמש במקבע . גם פודרה תורמת למיתון הברק. מדובר ברכישה משמחת ומשתלמת ביותר. הוא בהחלט לא נופל ממיק-אפים הרבה יותר יקרים. בקיצור: אם את לא שחומה וגם לא ממש בהירה, ולעורך תת-גוון צהוב, לכי על זה.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I like it

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5023382223164142081 on Feb 28, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I used alone it okay and I mixed it 50/50 with Revlon color stay it pretty amazing to cover my skin You should try this one really

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 14, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I have olive skin and in the winter I usually purchase a shade on the light side this is perfect not to orange and not to muddy. Love the SPF in the summer I will add a little of the almond and I do mean a little as it is very dark and on the orange side I ordered it thinking almond would be a side darker than sand but that was not the case. The price of this foundation is also a very peasant plus.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »