EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.00

$6.01

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

light coverage or full

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

Was this review helpful to you?

I really like this foundation

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 28, 2014

I really like this foundation. Like that has a pump dispenser, which you can unscrew if too much foundation is left unused on your hand. Also texture of the foundation is very delicate. I have a bit of dry skin, so before I put cream on my face and after a few minutes later i put Eye Concealer of the same company, the same company highlighter and after foundation. It's not very dense, so you will have very gentle layer on your face. Yes, there is a smell of cosmetics, but, in just a few seconds it disappears. Price is just perfect. For winter I take the Sand, for summmer when i have tanned skin i use Buff color - it's dark. For very pale skin suits Porcelain.

Was this review helpful to you?

מוצלח למדי

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Oct 01, 2014

הצבע מתאים לי ולהרבה ישראליות לימות החורף כיוון שיש טון צהבהב ולא ורדרד. כיוון שלימות האביב-קיץ הגוון בהיר מידי, הזמנתי עכשיו גם גוון "באף" שהוא כהה יותר, מתוך הנחה שערבוב ביניהם יאפשר לי לקבל גוון מדויק של העור לאורך עונות השנה. המייק-אפ קל מאוד למריחה עם האצבעות, נותן כיסוי קל עד בינוני++ בהתאם לכמות השכבות. הוא קצת מבריק, לפחות בסמוך למריחתו, ורצוי להמעיט בקרם הפנים מתחתיו או להשתמש במקבע . גם פודרה תורמת למיתון הברק. מדובר ברכישה משמחת ומשתלמת ביותר. הוא בהחלט לא נופל ממיק-אפים הרבה יותר יקרים. בקיצור: אם את לא שחומה וגם לא ממש בהירה, ולעורך תת-גוון צהוב, לכי על זה.

Was this review helpful to you?

good powder

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on May 11, 2015

I use a second bottle. After all powders (Clinique, ...) .... ELF Sand is the most appropriate. The skin looks fresh, the overlap is prime. I will order.

Was this review helpful to you?

amazing

Posted by 5318695804616046849 on Oct 04, 2014

Amazing. I like this more than my mac foundation. So cheap & good!

Was this review helpful to you?

ELF Flawless Finish

Posted by Stephy on Oct 08, 2014

Fantastic foundation, daily use and i havent had breakouts or anything! Covers well, and lasts all day

Was this review helpful to you?

Gorgeous colour

Posted by 5762347905279295337 on Sep 24, 2014

I have used this foundation twice now and just love it, its goes on well and doesnt leave the skin feeling oily. I am fair skinned and the colour suits me perfectly. And although there may not be a lot in the jar at this price you cant complain. Like all ELF products i cant recommend highly enough.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by 5103512231434795600 on Jul 05, 2014

the best foundation ever

Was this review helpful to you?

love

Posted by 4953049720406659388 on Aug 21, 2014

Absolutely love the stuff can see why it's always outta stock!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 77 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »