EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

iHerb Customer Reviews

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Flawless Finish Foundation, SPF 15, Oil Free, Sand, 0.8 oz (23 g)

$6.00
$6.01
Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)
4.0 out of 5 based on 118 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 66 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

light coverage or full

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

מוצלח למדי

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Oct 01, 2014

הצבע מתאים לי ולהרבה ישראליות לימות החורף כיוון שיש טון צהבהב ולא ורדרד. כיוון שלימות האביב-קיץ הגוון בהיר מידי, הזמנתי עכשיו גם גוון "באף" שהוא כהה יותר, מתוך הנחה שערבוב ביניהם יאפשר לי לקבל גוון מדויק של העור לאורך עונות השנה. המייק-אפ קל מאוד למריחה עם האצבעות, נותן כיסוי קל עד בינוני++ בהתאם לכמות השכבות. הוא קצת מבריק, לפחות בסמוך למריחתו, ורצוי להמעיט בקרם הפנים מתחתיו או להשתמש במקבע . גם פודרה תורמת למיתון הברק. מדובר ברכישה משמחת ומשתלמת ביותר. הוא בהחלט לא נופל ממיק-אפים הרבה יותר יקרים. בקיצור: אם את לא שחומה וגם לא ממש בהירה, ולעורך תת-גוון צהוב, לכי על זה.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I really like this foundation

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 28, 2014

I really like this foundation. Like that has a pump dispenser, which you can unscrew if too much foundation is left unused on your hand. Also texture of the foundation is very delicate. I have a bit of dry skin, so before I put cream on my face and after a few minutes later i put Eye Concealer of the same company, the same company highlighter and after foundation. It's not very dense, so you will have very gentle layer on your face. Yes, there is a smell of cosmetics, but, in just a few seconds it disappears. Price is just perfect. For winter I take the Sand, for summmer when i have tanned skin i use Buff color - it's dark. For very pale skin suits Porcelain.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I like it

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5023382223164142081 on Feb 28, 2014

I used alone it okay and I mixed it 50/50 with Revlon color stay it pretty amazing to cover my skin You should try this one really

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 66 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »