E.L.F. Cosmetics, Flawless Finish Foundation, SPF 15, Oil Free, Sand, 0.8 oz (23 g)

light coverage or full

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Apr 10, 2014

Whether you just want a light coverage or you want a full coverage I find this foundation great for both day and night use. Doesn't make me feel like I am weighed down by my makeup but gives me a great look.

Great everyday foundation, medium coverage.

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I bought this foundation as a cheapy for the days when I don't have any tan on (which is almost never). SInce using this I have actually found it to be way too good to be labelled as a 'cheapy' and have started to use it almost everyday. The colour I purchased is too light for when I do wear tan so I generally mix i with my darker MAC full coverage foundation and together these are an unstoppable combination. The ELF flawless finish is not enough coverage by itself for my taste but for the general public I believe that it would be. The texture is very smooth so I understand why they fall it flawless. If you are after a nice soft appearance then I recommend ELF primer (the clear one) along with this and a little bit of powder for a perfect look.

I like it

Posted by 5023382223164142081 on Feb 28, 2014

I used alone it okay and I mixed it 50/50 with Revlon color stay it pretty amazing to cover my skin You should try this one really

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Feb 14, 2014

I have olive skin and in the winter I usually purchase a shade on the light side this is perfect not to orange and not to muddy. Love the SPF in the summer I will add a little of the almond and I do mean a little as it is very dark and on the orange side I ordered it thinking almond would be a side darker than sand but that was not the case. The price of this foundation is also a very peasant plus.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

Very good. The coverage is very good. Leaves no oily skin is even slightly satiny. And held up well to the heat of Brazil. The color is very good for people with very light skin. as in my case. But here in Brazil I do not use a protective factor so low. then apply a protective factor 30 before applying the foundation.