E.L.F. Cosmetics, Glossy Lip Gloss Set, Party, 9 Pieces, 0.25 oz (7 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fun colors, good consistency, great price!

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I was in the market for a new lip gloss because I had been disappointed in others that I tried. I also wasn't sure which shade to choose, as the color on the screen is often different than the actual color when you receive the product. I saw this ELF set of 9 colors, and for such a low price I thought I would try it and worse case give it away if I didn't like it. Well...I love it!! The consistency of the gloss is great, not runny, but not sticky. Where other lip glosses tend to get "licked away" this one stays put for about 5 hours, and when you do "lick it" it has a mild fruity flavor, very pleasant. The selection of colors is wonderful. I tried all nine, and there is only one color that I would not use again, but the others - all wonderful. The gloss has a lovely shine, just perfect. And the price - $10 for 9 glosses - can't be beat.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014

These glosses are a little bit sticky, but very good for such a low price. All the colors are nice and wearable. They have sweet taste and doesn't make lips dry.

Good

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 11, 2014

Good for the price

Cheap and fun!

Posted by 4673249711962253486 on Oct 13, 2014

The colour of each is not extremely pigmented. However, its mild pigmentation with a glossy shine, helps to enhance the lipsticks that I have. Even on its own, it is suitable in bringing out the colour of your lips.

Posted by 4885723562931241477 on Dec 13, 2014

seriously loved these glosses!! the pigmentation is great on the darker colours and all tend to last a really long time!! (even lasted through brushing my teeth!!) the only yhtink to keep in mind is that they are quite sticky and all are glittery, but that doesn't bother me. scent is barely noticeable and so is the taste, I only wish they had more product in each of the tubes! these are so great over lip stains or lipsticks to add some glitter and shine to your everyday make-up look :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »