Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Glossy Lip Gloss Set, Party, 9 Pieces, 0.25 oz (7 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 01, 2014

These glosses are a little bit sticky, but very good for such a low price. All the colors are nice and wearable. They have sweet taste and doesn't make lips dry.

Good

Posted by 5447743868156403080 on Sep 11, 2014

Good for the price

Fun colors, good consistency, great price!

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I was in the market for a new lip gloss because I had been disappointed in others that I tried. I also wasn't sure which shade to choose, as the color on the screen is often different than the actual color when you receive the product. I saw this ELF set of 9 colors, and for such a low price I thought I would try it and worse case give it away if I didn't like it. Well...I love it!! The consistency of the gloss is great, not runny, but not sticky. Where other lip glosses tend to get "licked away" this one stays put for about 5 hours, and when you do "lick it" it has a mild fruity flavor, very pleasant. The selection of colors is wonderful. I tried all nine, and there is only one color that I would not use again, but the others - all wonderful. The gloss has a lovely shine, just perfect. And the price - $10 for 9 glosses - can't be beat.

Posted by 4885723562931241477 on Dec 13, 2014

seriously loved these glosses!! the pigmentation is great on the darker colours and all tend to last a really long time!! (even lasted through brushing my teeth!!) the only yhtink to keep in mind is that they are quite sticky and all are glittery, but that doesn't bother me. scent is barely noticeable and so is the taste, I only wish they had more product in each of the tubes! these are so great over lip stains or lipsticks to add some glitter and shine to your everyday make-up look :)

NICE ALL COLOURS

Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014

THE TRUTH IS THAT I BOUGHT FOR THE PRICE BUT I'M TAKING PROFIT WHICH HAS ALL THE COLORS THAT I USE OR COMBINE. RETURN TO BUY.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »