Finísimo polvo.

Posted by eulagenia on Feb 28, 2014

Un envase demasiado grande para la cantidad que trae aunque es bonito, pero muy grande, me gusta porque es un "finisimo" polvo ultra blanco que se difumina en la cara sin dejarla blanca, ademas de ser super suave para la piel. Me a gustado mucho. Si esta opinión te a parecido útil dale al si y contribuye con los comentarios de clientes sobre productos que nos ayudan a comprar mas seguro. *iHerbaddict.

White

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Mar 21, 2014

I have olive skin tones and this makes my face white! That chalky affect, even with a light hand. Besides that, it performs well. Finely milled with no shimmer. I have other powders that last longer. Down side, it can get very messy! Make sure you don't remove the entire sticker where the shifter is. Recommend for fair skinned people.

The Only Powder I Now Use!

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Aug 03, 2013

Great for setting your makeup and doesn't leave or add any colour which is great; it also doesn't make your makeup feel cakey which is a bonus! I have purchased 3 of these now and will continue to purchase more as needed =)

Great product!

Posted by 5278748851735075076 on Dec 11, 2013

It makes my skin looks smooth & flawless; it also doesn't feel cakey after one whole day. This product is really value for money & highly recommended!!! :)

Very good product.

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Sep 02, 2013

Great product. ELF product are generally are not only very good quality but exceptional value. And I truly appreciate a company that doesn't test on animals. Highly recommended.

Makes my skin look flawless!

Posted by 5681098162857453230 on Aug 02, 2013

Great product! Smooths fine line and keeps makeup in place.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4932753106021301150 on Dec 20, 2013

This really works to minimize pores and fine lines...great product!

good powder

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Mar 11, 2014

makes my skin look even and eliminates shine. Doesn't add any color at all. only problem is when I used the applicator that came with it some of my makeup came off onto it.

Brillos a raya

Posted by 4663202689573060612 on Mar 11, 2014

Sorprende la calidad de estos polvos, no marcan líneas y absorben los brillos estupendamente. Relación calidad-precio inmejorable.

Traps extra oil and shines...!

Posted by 5196699736320247892 on Apr 09, 2014

I use this as my finish setting powder. Really love it as it traps any extra oil and shines also set my makeup to last longer.!