E.L.F. Cosmetics, Lip Lock Pencil, Clear, 0.068 oz (2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Useful and great value for money!

Posted by 4648912525010349828 on Aug 30, 2014

I've been trying to use one of a high end lipstick but it's sooo drying and clings to the dry skin on my mouth even when i've just exfoliated. but i use this pen all over my lips before i apply it and it was flawless!!! and it stayed for a much longer time too! Definitely have to get this! and it's so cheap!

Good

Posted by 4825508010797498034 on Jun 13, 2014

Very nice product, it really works!

Works great to prevent bleeding!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Mar 09, 2014

This is great to use around your lips to prevent lipstick from bleeding, I don't apply it to my actual lips I just line it around them. The annoying thing is that the lip pencil can fall out of the tube and it would be better in a slimline like the wind up eyeliners.

not a must product

Posted by 4783365286045161860 on Feb 22, 2014

it makes the lips dry so the wearing of the lipstick is easier but it's not very helpful for locking the lipstick..

Not sure about this

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

I'm still a little confused as to how this is meant to be used? I know its a lip liner but my lippys still bleed when I use this and it actually makes it smudge a lot easier. Am I using it wrong? I think a little more experimenting is needed with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »