okay okay good good can go for better ones....

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 20, 2014

the shimmers are nooooooooot so great but okay enough coz u dont use shimmering eyeliner everyday of course, so its good for use once a week. black one is better. I use the black one everyday (I guess its waterproof); they don't get washed away easily.

Super

Posted by 4735529711447349367 on Oct 15, 2013

Easy to apply, very good product

lainerid pidulikumaks päevaks

Posted by 4965366068752390804 on Jan 12, 2015

Ostsin komplekti peamiselt pronksivärvi laineri pärast, see ongi väga hea sära andmiseks. Samas ei saa sellega tõmmata mingit konkreetset joont, seega kasutan musta lainerit all ja pronksisega lisan sära. Hõbedane toimib pronksisega samal põhimõttel. Püsivad hästi.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Liquid Eyeliner Set, 3 Piece Set, 0.51 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on May 29, 2015

Black eyeliner brush has a curve,fell. Golden and silver color well keep,not showered sequins

good

Posted by 5569445432793874730 on Mar 11, 2016

good eyeliners

mixed...

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014

i actually bought this set for the glitter liners because i love sparkly things. i really don't like them - they take quite a while to dry, can sting the eyes and then flake off after a short time. i was very pleasantly surprised by the black. it's a fantastic cheap liquid liner and lasts all day and night.

Ruby

Posted by 5697722455795271179 on May 22, 2015

The black is great! The silver is a bit flakey, and I haven't properly tried the gold yet. But it's definitely work it just for the black and you can see if you like the other two

2 stars for black, 4 stars for glitters!

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Nov 27, 2014

Black one is terrible - so watery. Glitters look lovely on top of another black eyeliner.

Nice as an extra!

Posted by 5568051346878485735 on Nov 06, 2013

Ok so I would have given it a 4 star if it wasn't that the pensel in the black eyeliner was really bent making it extremelly hard to use. The black works fine enough but must say it wears off much more easier that as for example Lancome, but then again lancomes eyeliners are great! The glitters disapointed me as much as all the other glitter eyelines I've tried (maybe I'm just being unlucky with my picks), I don't really get much out for each time I dip in the pensel and I was hoping a more wow effect from the copper one, still I use them to add a bit more sublte glow to my eyes, and for subtle they do the job.

Good quality

Posted by 4699074457065818865 on Nov 19, 2013

I've don't realy used them, but i can said "it godd quality for the price". Just I'm little desappointed about the other color, just black really convinced me. The brushe isn't the better i've saw, but for the price it's not so bad. In more the other color can be used for make a more luminuous makeup