Lovely pigmented shadows, stay on the eyes forever!

Posted by 5145313508259004665 on Sep 01, 2014

I love love love these eye shadows! They are easy to apply and do not disappear or smudge during the day - at all. Perfection! This palette is mainly neutrals and is great for work. I have grey-green eyes and all of these colors work very well for me. A lot of the brownish shades on the left side are similar but it doesn't matter much. If you consider the price, this is a great find! Make sure to use a real brush though, not the one attached here.

진짜 좋아요♥

Posted by Reviewer2805310 on May 01, 2013

가격도 너무 저렴하고 발색도 좋고 (but 몇몇개는 잘 안되기도 함) 색조합도 훌륭하고 최고예요^^ 활용하기 좋은 색들이라 아침에 화장하기 즐거워요ㅎㅎㅎ

Very practical

Posted by 4614763860056282007 on Dec 20, 2013

The package is lovely and have all you need, great variations of warm eyeshadows, brush and a mirror. Some shadows are more pigmented than the others but blends very well and stays on for a long time. Very practical and usefull for that price!

Love it and colors are very pigmented

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Feb 27, 2014

I love that the colors are very pigmented even when used dry and without an eyeshadow primer. It is a very convenient palette for traveling. I will buy the cool edition as well next.

Really Nice template :-)

Posted by kumintttt on Sep 24, 2013

I like the texture of this eye shadows.

ELF

Posted by 4932891569459278190 on Oct 09, 2013

Really like this but wish there were more matte than shimmer shades

Zinaida no Latvijas

Posted by 5261310318211679629 on Mar 27, 2014

Par so cenu enas ir labas ,esmu apmierinata.nebirst nost,turas visu dienu.

not pigmented as i thought

Posted by 5392947899633543186 on Aug 02, 2013

it is quite pigmented for 5dollars

Great price for the quality

Posted by 5538477208326581460 on Aug 25, 2013

Lots of shimmery shadows in this. Really good selection of colours.

I take this everywhere!

Posted by 5491668253706571970 on Aug 31, 2014

Nice little eyeshadow compact. It fits in my little bag that I take out with me. I use it with a creme base and the colours stand out and lasts longer. (I use the Maybelline colour tattoo) Great product and great price. It only took 4 days to ship to Australia. PROS: -compact, travel friendly -a lot of shades -great pigmentation in some shades CONS: -have to use creme base for it to last longer

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »