Pocket sized beauty!

Posted by 4725113506473030303 on May 03, 2014

This little black book is gorgeous, excellent bright colours with strong pigment for an all day look. Can even pop this little book in your bag to take on the go.

Lovely set

Posted by 4948495528024638247 on Nov 21, 2014

Lovely set

An absolute favourite

Posted by MyLoveOfVanillaTea on Oct 05, 2015

This is by far my most favourite item in my entire order. I've never had a set like this where I love snd can use every single colour. It's portable, fits in one hand when closed and it's a gem to have. Thanks iHerb for ensuring my whole order arrived even though I was probably being unreasonable ...

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Little Black Book, Eyeshadow, Cool Edition, 48 Piece, 1.1 oz (31.2 g) (ELF-85037)

Posted by Reviewer2152840 on Jun 09, 2014

Very cute and bright. I love this palette.

good for learner

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Oct 16, 2014

give lots of choice, can try and find the best suitable color for me. quality is good as well, no allergy.

Like like like like!!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 02, 2013

I can forget about the chalkiness of the shadows for the amazing color selection this palette have!! Exactly the bright colors everyone needs. Not on the best quality though, but ill experiment as much as I need without feeling bad for wasting product! It has every color I could possibly need. And it probably will last a lot as it has 48 shadows and the combinations are endless. Like this one a LOT bett than the "new" cool edition!!! The pigmentation is very good in most of the colors, they're all chalky, but I guess with a base it will work just fine!, the amount of product is good, is travel friendly (the package is very resistant), light weight, decent price. Recommend for beginners and teenagers.

lovely little makeup palette

Posted by 4621807551513403289 on Oct 18, 2013

A lovely little makeup palette, very practical with lots of lovely colors.

So Lovely!!!