Value for money

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

This is a great value for money product. Much cheaper than illamasqua and does pretty much the same job. I wouldn't get this for the longevity it gives to the eyeshadows, rather than the finish. It makes eyeshadows and pigments shine better, and gives the whole potential of any colour. Accentuates the shimmery finish, the duochromes and gives a foiling effect. It is a must have item for a make-up fanatic on the budget.

Better than anything I've tried

Posted by 4740338824145316508 on Jan 13, 2014

This is a really interesting product, it works better for my than a brow gel and makes my brows look a little darker which is great. I've used it as a base for glitters which worked very well. Nore: the dish is TINY

Posted by 4725113506473030303 on May 03, 2014

I use this for my lipstick. Stays on allllll day!

Good

Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Sep 04, 2015

I bought it for other purposes but ended up using this for drawing pigmented lines with eye shadows. Very good for this purpose (you just take pinch of loose eye shadow, add small drop of this product, mix it together and use it as liquid eye liner).

Excellent value

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Jun 01, 2013

Great to be able to buy ELF products as I'm an Australian residents, these are hard to find. Like most ELF products, this is excellent value.

Didn't like it

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Dec 11, 2013

Didn't really hold my pigment on the eyelid. Also the box was opened and there was maybe one tea spoon full of prodct in it. I guess the custom ladys took the rest or somehting...

broken

Posted by 5526952944834201374 on Dec 05, 2014

it came spilled all over the box, and almost completely empty, there are maybe 2 drops left inside :(

elf lock & seal

Posted by 5054479088611597903 on Jul 01, 2014

Love this item, I've been using it with my Barry M dazzle dust,apply on like a dream. would definitely recommend!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2674959 on Oct 02, 2013

long lasting. I like very much E.L.F. lip care, would you please add more products of this company in your shopping list

not bad

Posted by 5014041055654048485 on Apr 27, 2014

it's an okay product, not bad for the price you pay. But half of the product spilled when it was shipped...