Must Have

Posted by 5408495146912318330 on May 01, 2014

In my opinion the ELF this setting mist is a must have in every girls make up collection! It's not the best setting mist out but it does a great job! Especially for a drug store product! Lasts all day! So affordable

urban decay dupe

Posted by 5476087023227598391 on Apr 07, 2014

This an amazing mist spray ♥

Really nice

Posted by 5185605310264696032 on May 16, 2015

Feels so fresh and keeps my makeup looking amazing all day. This combined with the Elf maximum coverage concealer completely transforms my look. I am so happy!! *cough cough* ELF you should totally sponsor me. But i do honestly love the products :)

Posted by 4725113506473030303 on May 03, 2014

Keeps makeup on allllll day! Perfect. Now that I have it I could not live without it!

Best Budget Facial Mist

Posted by TeenageBeautyGuru on May 08, 2016

This is a great facial mist if you are on a budget. By any means it won't set you makeup or increase it's longevity (because it does not contain alcohol) or at least not to a noticeable extend. But it successfully combats looking ¨powdery¨. It can also be used alternatively. It's great at blending contour. When I'm done with makeup I spray my whole face (10 presses) and TAP my whole face with my miracle complexion sponge. It can also be used as toner. Bottle is pretty small, so I use whole bottle every month. It's still a great deal. If you found this review helpful please click YES and check out my other reviews.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5037392035121425741 on Apr 26, 2014

I will say it's hard to tell how well this works, but I believe it works great! I put mine into another spray bottle cos I heard the nozzle sprays unevenly. I like it! Great for the price!

useless

Posted by jetvita on Jul 05, 2015

didn't find any change withor without

terrible smell

Posted by 5105822183528507414 on May 28, 2016

the smell of the mist is so bad that it tells how much chemical it have any you wouldn't want to use it on face

Love

Posted by 4850039444010878847 on May 12, 2014

Love! Amazing! Awesome! Love it absolutely works a treat

Just as good as MAC

Posted by 5369916381057557103 on Jan 11, 2015

I purchased this just a couple of days after purchasing Mac Fix + and whilst using this, it felt identical to that, I won't be purchasing Mac Fix + when I can get this for the fraction of the price