Best value for these wipes

Posted by 5424605681300306675 on Apr 25, 2014

I have found that these wipes offer the best performance for the value over some of the more expensive versions available, just 2 wipes sees all my makeup including waterproof eyeliner and mascara disappear from my face with ease. Its quick and super effective, leaving no clogged pores which would lead to break outs.

nice

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

Very nice and good product

very good

Posted by 5084234486956637308 on May 31, 2013

I bought elf makeup remover ,, the price is great and its very moist and clean everything well . I advise u to try it .. because its make your skin clean and fresh .. I will order it again and again ..

You Only Need One For The Entire Face

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 02, 2013

I've used this several times over the week and found that I only need one wipe to remove a full face of makeup which is great and good value for money. I would definitely purchase this again along side the E.L.F. Makeup Pen Remover =)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013

This is the best cleansing cloths I've tried! They're soft and smell nice, and they remove my makeup whitout trouble. I will buy again!

love this

Posted by 5242850197462098995 on Aug 28, 2015

absolutely love this wipes it cleans up all of my makeup will definitely be reordering

Use it whenever I feel lazy

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 13, 2015

What more can I say? Perfect for when I get home late and am feeling too drained for the full routine - the cloths will remove all of my makeup and all I have to do is give my face a quick wash with warm water, apply moisturizer and I'm done!

Love

Posted by 4949777933285800823 on Oct 07, 2016

Awesome make up remover wipes! Love that they're cruelty free, they're gentle & you can go a long way with one wipe!

Like um

Posted by 4876926672348750031 on Dec 12, 2015

Easy to use and do there job.

Great!