very good

Posted by 5084234486956637308 on May 31, 2013

I bought elf makeup remover ,, the price is great and its very moist and clean everything well . I advise u to try it .. because its make your skin clean and fresh .. I will order it again and again ..

You Only Need One For The Entire Face

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jul 02, 2013

I've used this several times over the week and found that I only need one wipe to remove a full face of makeup which is great and good value for money. I would definitely purchase this again along side the E.L.F. Makeup Pen Remover =)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013

This is the best cleansing cloths I've tried! They're soft and smell nice, and they remove my makeup whitout trouble. I will buy again!

nice

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

Very nice and good product

love this

Posted by 5242850197462098995 on Aug 28, 2015

absolutely love this wipes it cleans up all of my makeup will definitely be reordering

Use it whenever I feel lazy

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 13, 2015

What more can I say? Perfect for when I get home late and am feeling too drained for the full routine - the cloths will remove all of my makeup and all I have to do is give my face a quick wash with warm water, apply moisturizer and I'm done!

Like um

Posted by 4876926672348750031 on Dec 12, 2015

Easy to use and do there job.

absolutely love!!

Posted by 5117323054230107321 on Mar 01, 2016

okay so I've heard amazing things about these wipes so I decided to try them out and I'm sure glad I did! they are very soft and wet. and they smell amazing too! the makeup comes right off without leaving my face really oily. I love these and would recommend them to anyone looking for nice affordable wipes!

very nice

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

i like it

cleansing clothes

Posted by 4705968879841183830 on Apr 11, 2016

I will say I've tried a wide array of cleansing clothes and Elf's so far is my favorite. The price is outstanding. I love how moist the towelettes are especially when I look at what I paid for it, I give it a 100 out of ten on complete overall satisfaction!