TRUE MATTE

Posted by 5138620429134096422 on Mar 09, 2015

This color is the bomb! literally suits any skin tone! You have to know how to work itif applied with a light hand even looks natural! but let me warn you this is true matte that means unless your lips are drenched with moisture. you need to use a lip balm. Love the tip of the applicator, it is pointed like a pencil which makes for more precise application. Used it as a lip liner too, love it

A bit too nude for my rosy lips.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

It has a lovely bright coral colour but is a bit too nude for my lips. It has a creamy, thick texture that falls right inbetween your natural rinkles of your lips so you have to mosturize your lips well, give them a little scrub to loose the chaps and then quickly wipe them as too much moisture will make the lip colour apply unevenly as well. I like it, I will try some other colours.

Sencillamente perfecto

Posted by 4659768497206596191 on Mar 13, 2014

Aconsejo antes de comprar pintalabios mirar videos en youtube porque los colores se asemejan bastante mas a la realidad que aqui, sobre todo este. Es un color coral, anaranjado. En la foto parece beige y no es asi. Es precioso, justo lo que me esperaba y estos pintalabios en mate quedan realmente bien. El gran inconveniente de esta gama es que son muy secos, yo aconsejo dar una pasada con el cacao transparente y luego pintar encima.

chalky and very drying

Posted by 4981683314142497678 on Dec 01, 2013

it makes my lips feel like a dried up desert. 1 star for a good taste.

Worth for the price.

Posted by 4621738938654850751 on Jan 01, 2015

I love this Matte Lip stick. The colour is true to the picture and it applies smoothly on the lip. It can be a little dry to some but it works well for me. It seems like I need touch ups every 3-4 hours so i guess it stays on pretty well. Overall it was a good buy I will go ahead and purchase other shades as well.

Satisfied!

Posted by 4647977571042040472 on Jan 13, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product! It was a very prompt delivery as well. The product fulfils all my needs according to its description!

Very good lip color

Posted by 5160215333118651881 on May 31, 2015

it is great matte lip color, with good texture and color. I have all the colors of this lip color.

Love Love Love!!

Posted by 5422713042306587295 on Jun 17, 2015

This is the most amazing matte lip colour. Not only does it have a lovely taste but the colour is matte without being too drying and this coral is perfect for my olive complexion (although I am quite pale right now it still works a treat). I will def be ordering more!!!

Pretty color

Posted by 5397548940069045009 on Oct 05, 2015

I have worn this lip color every day since I got it,and I love it! Even though this is matte formula it isn't drying on my lips at all. And it has a very nice smell too!

Matte Lip Color

Posted by 4685248176094282105 on May 16, 2016

Rogge beautiful, beautifulColor, I would advise him not dried lips