Great color.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

I ordered this in red and in praline and I wont re-order again purely because I didn't notice both have parabens in them. I have to say I'll be sad when it runs out because it is a beautiful color. I have NC35 skin, and these match the natural color of my lips while smoothing them out and making them even. When I blot on a tissue the color looks like a light brown but the tube itself is more rosy tan. Don't forget the sharpener at the base of the tube. True matte that doesn't dry out my lips. Wish they would change the formula to paraben free so I could give it 5 stars.

very brown

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

The photo makes this look like a pinkish peach skin/nude tone. However it is a very bronze-y brownish color. Does not work at all for my skin. Texture was good, but the color is VERY misleading!

lipstick

Posted by VitaminDi on Jan 07, 2014

The color of this lipstick differs from what is mentioned here. the quality quite good but im disappointed on the info given about the product. The color is absolutely different! Very dark, even dark brown, not praline.

Excelent!

Posted by 5178196183661506100 on Apr 16, 2014

I love it! I bought Praline color and I fell in love with it, has an excelent pigmentation and last for a long time in my lips. It's unscented, matte but soft.

Best Lip Pen :)

Posted by 5160315207161264039 on May 28, 2014

Amazing colour on my tanned skin. It is so easy to use and hard to stuff up with it's pen like tip. And bonus it tastes quite good :)

My fav

Posted by Brookewalsh on Jul 07, 2014

I totally adore this

GREAT PRICE

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 19, 2014

and very cool color, love them.

Posted by 5687988578722729896 on Dec 26, 2014

My fave colour!

Perfecto para color natural de labios si tienes piel oscura

Posted by Reviewer1856411 on Mar 14, 2015

A diferencia del nearly nude de esta marca, este color es genial para pieles más oscuras. Da un aspecto natural sin parecer que tu labio ha desaparecido.El subtono marrón claro queda muy bonito.

loveeee

Posted by 4936469974263357415 on Apr 24, 2015

love this colour stays on very well!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »