Great affordable concealer

Posted by 5725797641638234284 on Mar 25, 2014

This suits my NC20-NC25 skin great! very smooth yellow understone (colour sand) cant go wrong!

Must have

Posted by 4920652331326998676 on Mar 05, 2014

If you are looking for a amazing concealer that isnt heavy or makes you look washed out or like you have been in a spray tan for to long then this is the way to go, great colour range.

Buen producto

Posted by Gabids on Mar 24, 2014

Es un buen producto, de cobertura media y no máxima como dice su nombre, pero aun así me gusta porque es justo lo que necesito. El único inconveniente que veo es la poca gama de colores que existe, porque para lograr el color más cercano al de mi piel y lograr disimular mis ojeras, tuve que mezclar un poco entre el color beige y el color sand.

Love this

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

Fantastic concealer! The first time I used this I had a breakout and found that it completely covered all of it.

very good

Posted by 5669280793926891563 on May 08, 2014

打出来很细腻,价格超级白菜!!哟~又不重,适合凑重量的~~

Cheap and great!

Posted by nenapark96 on Jul 09, 2014

I think this is the best concealer I have tried until now. I believe it has a medium/high coverage and It covers really well my dark circles and my blemishes. I definitely recommend this!

E.L.F Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil - free, Sand

Posted by 5393580981373542737 on Sep 09, 2014

I used this product to cover blemishes and dark circles under my eyes. Definitely 'Great coverage! Really enjoy using this product as my skin is dry/oily combination and it perfect for my skin. I use this under my foundation and gives you a full coverage if that is what you want!

Great product

Posted by Vic-13 on Oct 23, 2014

It does a nice job, I like the texture, it's thick but creamy and the color match was good for my very light skintone (a bit orangey). I have a better one of course but the price is x5 times higher, so you get the picture... Also there is so much product in the tube, amazing! I'll like the lighter shade, but iherb doesn't has it, as for other products too, like the mineral foundation in porcelain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »