I liked it

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Apr 12, 2016

It made my eyeshadow stay on for a good amount of time

Not bad

Posted by blancmange on Mar 29, 2016

Doesn't intensify eyeshadows but does prevent creasing. Medium durability. Not bad for daily makeup base and good price.

cakey

Posted by 5063887089840335706 on Feb 14, 2016

A bit cakey and not smooth.

dont like its smell..

Posted by 5719519675067817923 on Jan 20, 2016

I have only tried this once and i don't really have an idea if it works well or not but it smells strong and artificial.. somewhat chemical-like scent which keeps me from wanting to use it again..

nice and smooth

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jan 03, 2016

I like this one, second time I bought it and it really does the job

good quality best price

Posted by 5625945987086930983 on Dec 23, 2015

One star for chemical smell, but everything else is really good

As good as a high-end primer, a must for mature eyes

Posted by rosanjin on Dec 14, 2015

I was told by a make-up artist that at my age, eye area primer was a must. I was sure it was a way for him to sell me more of their products so I ignored his advice but I did see his point. My morning make up, especially around the eyes, disappears by noon these days. I wasn't about to spend a fortune on some brand name eye primer so I was happy to find this on iHerb. Contrary to the affordable price, it works like a top of the line primer. Applies on easily, and cream stretches. It gives me a natural and fresh canvas without the cake-on effect and secures eye shadow there for a full day. I'm not crazy about the applicator, kind of stiff and doesn't work on my eyes, so after I dab some on my eyes, I spread it with my fingers. The downside is the size. Too small, I go through it really quickly. Will buy double next time.

That's amazing

Posted by 5331558813769029329 on Dec 12, 2015

This product you should have one! Sooo nice quality and affordable price.

good

Posted by 5387873857386418570 on Dec 07, 2015

good

It's OK, but I prefer the regular E.L.F primer

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 30, 2015

Usually I buy the regular E.l.f. primer, but since it wasn't in stock, I gave this one a try... It does work and keeps your eyeshadow in place, but I dislike the texture. It feels way oilier than the regular primer and it takes longer to dry. So I wouldn't bother with this, just get the regular primer, which is cheaper, feels nicer and works just as well.