E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, Sheer, .15 oz (4.5 g)

Mixed Reviews/I Loved Mine

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Sep 20, 2013

I've heard mixed reviews about this product so was excited when iHerb started stocking it; again, I have become used to being pleasantly surprised with the E.L.F. brand. I've tried other drug store primers and all seam to crease however I found with this that it didn't (infused correctly). I used this for a night out and was excited when I go home and saw the Smokey Eye I did was still vivid in colour and hadn't creased. I would highly recommend to others, will definitely re-purchase.

Decent eye primer

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

This primer does an excellent job at making eye shadow more durable but it doesn't do much in the way of intensifying eye shadow colour. But still a decent eye shadow primer for the price, and the ingredients are less toxic.

A tiny tube of magic

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

It does what its supposed to. Keeps your shadow on and no creasing. For me, it helps a lot because I have oily lids. This makes me more confident and I have since upped my eyeshadow game. It's a good dupe for the Urban Decay primer. I am giving it 4 stars only because it isn't really sheer. If there was an opposite of raccoon eyes, thats what this does to me. I have to very careful with application and with making sure I get eyeshadow over every bit. Also, if you get it on your eyelashes forget it. No number of mascara coats will change it from white-ish to black.

Great quality great cost

Posted by 4956265655260540409 on Feb 11, 2014

I used to use urban decay eye primer but tried out e.l.f after i was out of eye primer. Smooth texture, easy to apply, almost sheer, and dries quickly. I use eye shadows with large sparkles and those stayed on all day without crease. This is the eye primer I will use from now on.

Great!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

Stays, did not crease and goes on super smooth. Only wish it came in a bigger size!