Not bad

Posted by blancmange on Mar 29, 2016

Doesn't intensify eyeshadows but does prevent creasing. Medium durability. Not bad for daily makeup base and good price.

cakey

Posted by 5063887089840335706 on Feb 14, 2016

A bit cakey and not smooth.

dont like its smell..

Posted by 5719519675067817923 on Jan 20, 2016

I have only tried this once and i don't really have an idea if it works well or not but it smells strong and artificial.. somewhat chemical-like scent which keeps me from wanting to use it again..

It's OK, but I prefer the regular E.L.F primer

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 30, 2015

Usually I buy the regular E.l.f. primer, but since it wasn't in stock, I gave this one a try... It does work and keeps your eyeshadow in place, but I dislike the texture. It feels way oilier than the regular primer and it takes longer to dry. So I wouldn't bother with this, just get the regular primer, which is cheaper, feels nicer and works just as well.

funciona

Posted by vivianatorero on Oct 30, 2015

funciona pero no es el mejor, para iniciar en el maquillaje creo que es una muy buena opcion

Elf primer

Posted by 5329434259245787663 on Oct 28, 2015

This primer is fine, it helps my eyeshadow stay in place for up to 4 hours if you're sweating and in the sun and it can last a lot longer if you're in a cool dry place where I live its extremely humid and hot. I know its not much but I didn't expect it to have astonishing results overall its good for the price.

i can't tell if it's working

Posted by 5610403807452951845 on Sep 11, 2015

i dont have an oily eyelid, so eyeshadow primer is not a must have product for me. for me, this primer seems do not do anything.

Not good

Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Sep 04, 2015

I had read some very good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out... an I was very disappointed. Maybe it does work for others but it definitely did not work for me. OK, shadows were kinda brighter than if I used no primer at all, but that is the best I can say about it. (There are other products available that might cost 2-3 times more, but effect is incomparably better...)

Good

Posted by 5736875827686647253 on Jun 01, 2015

It's very sheer just like the name! it's not so blendable.....but I like it...eyeshadow colours become strong and long last.

No me convence

Posted by 5715421641651679829 on Jun 01, 2015

Lo compré por que sale económico, pero no me acaba de convencer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »