A tiny tube of magic

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

It does what its supposed to. Keeps your shadow on and no creasing. For me, it helps a lot because I have oily lids. This makes me more confident and I have since upped my eyeshadow game. It's a good dupe for the Urban Decay primer. I am giving it 4 stars only because it isn't really sheer. If there was an opposite of raccoon eyes, thats what this does to me. I have to very careful with application and with making sure I get eyeshadow over every bit. Also, if you get it on your eyelashes forget it. No number of mascara coats will change it from white-ish to black.

Decent eye primer

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

This primer does an excellent job at making eye shadow more durable but it doesn't do much in the way of intensifying eye shadow colour. But still a decent eye shadow primer for the price, and the ingredients are less toxic.

A good one.

Posted by Mustard on Jan 18, 2014

Not the best eye primer in terms of enhancement of the eyeshadow, but as durability goes it's pretty good. It works pretty decent for the price and it's mineral and paraben free. Great for daily wear.

Cheap product but good

Posted by 5082663694045089734 on Nov 09, 2016

Cheap product but good

Buena calidad

Posted by 5390750119872125009 on Jan 28, 2015

Si tienes un compromiso y estás buscando que el maquillajes de ojos te dure bastante tiempo y no tienes mucho dinero éste es el idea. Con esto las sombras se ven más pigmentadas y me gusta.El problema es que viene muy poco. Le pongo 4 estrellas porque contiene parabeno.

Good product

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Feb 14, 2014

It's a good product, the shadow doesn't crease when I use it. It's not the best but still love it.

love this a lot !

Posted by 5722276211423747771 on Feb 22, 2014

I'm using this primer with stone eyeshadows and its great ! they last longer and it feels nice on the eyelid. the only thing that i didn't liked is the brush so i'm using my fingers

Does the job

Posted by 5443640410637759858 on Mar 08, 2014

Does what it needs to do, not the best out there but such great value for money. Would recommend

prebase

Posted by 5026405581792697219 on Apr 03, 2014

me gusta mucho, dura bastante sin hacer pliegues y para lo que vale la recomiendo mucho

difficult to open

Posted by 5239864031945172469 on Apr 07, 2014

The product itself is good, but it took me like 5 minutes to open it for the first time, I don´t know why they have to close it so tight.