Mixed Reviews/I Loved Mine

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Sep 20, 2013

I've heard mixed reviews about this product so was excited when iHerb started stocking it; again, I have become used to being pleasantly surprised with the E.L.F. brand. I've tried other drug store primers and all seam to crease however I found with this that it didn't (infused correctly). I used this for a night out and was excited when I go home and saw the Smokey Eye I did was still vivid in colour and hadn't creased. I would highly recommend to others, will definitely re-purchase.

Great quality great cost

Posted by 4956265655260540409 on Feb 11, 2014

I used to use urban decay eye primer but tried out e.l.f after i was out of eye primer. Smooth texture, easy to apply, almost sheer, and dries quickly. I use eye shadows with large sparkles and those stayed on all day without crease. This is the eye primer I will use from now on.

Great!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014

Stays, did not crease and goes on super smooth. Only wish it came in a bigger size!

Works well

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 30, 2014

This is another good product by this company. The primer works well, stays on and keeps the eye-shadow in place for a good while. The primer brightens out the eye lid and really makes the eye-shadow pop and look professional, that's exactly what I wanted. But I think that the applying brush makes a layer too thick, so I will try to use my finger to apply a smaller amount on the eye lid next time. You should let the primer dry for a few seconds before you put on the eye-shadow. Will probably re-order in the future.

good

Posted by 5049000834221437203 on Jan 14, 2014

good

Me encanta

Posted by 5303792140500856156 on Nov 23, 2013

Super

I like,

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Product stays on well, makes powder shadow stay on longer than without. I still have to seal my eyeshadow with a light dusting of translucent powder to get the best and longest lasting result.

like it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 28, 2013

it's not the best eye primer I;ve ever used, but as for such low price - it's very good product.

Very good for the price

Posted by 5674586904102407905 on Jan 03, 2014

Makes my eyeshadow last all day - highly recommend, especially for this price!

Nice