nice and smooth

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jan 03, 2016

I like this one, second time I bought it and it really does the job

As good as a high-end primer, a must for mature eyes

Posted by rosanjin on Dec 14, 2015

I was told by a make-up artist that at my age, eye area primer was a must. I was sure it was a way for him to sell me more of their products so I ignored his advice but I did see his point. My morning make up, especially around the eyes, disappears by noon these days. I wasn't about to spend a fortune on some brand name eye primer so I was happy to find this on iHerb. Contrary to the affordable price, it works like a top of the line primer. Applies on easily, and cream stretches. It gives me a natural and fresh canvas without the cake-on effect and secures eye shadow there for a full day. I'm not crazy about the applicator, kind of stiff and doesn't work on my eyes, so after I dab some on my eyes, I spread it with my fingers. The downside is the size. Too small, I go through it really quickly. Will buy double next time.

That's amazing

Posted by 5331558813769029329 on Dec 12, 2015

This product you should have one! Sooo nice quality and affordable price.

good

Posted by 5387873857386418570 on Dec 07, 2015

good

Just as good as high end primers

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

For years I used MAC paintpot (which costs 8 times more) - No more! Will definitely buy again.

i love it

Posted by 4776432568718045542 on Nov 01, 2015

not dry , love it more than urban decay's

Good

Posted by 5541013183195145530 on Oct 15, 2015

Good for the price, would buy again.

great

Posted by 5756196869820250647 on Oct 14, 2015

one of the greatest products + good price

Me funciona genial en mi párpado súper graso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Sin duda, repetiré con muchos más, vamos, que los compraré de dos en dos. Con él me aguantan las sombras intactas y sin cuartearse ni hacerme pliegues unas seis horas tranquilamente con mucho calor, cuando normalmente a las dos horas sin aplicarlo ya las tenía con pliegues y con una prebase que probé de una marca de alta perfumería me duró 15 minutos las sombras (y había aire acondicionado). Vamos, que no siempre lo más caro es lo mejor y yo con este producto lo he comprobado. No aporta cobertura, se trabaja con mucha facilidad (aunque no hay que usar mucho, lo justo y bien difuminado) y fija las sombras, sin más, ni más intensidad ni se quedan adheridas las que tienen purpurina. Para mi, un 10.

Perfect! Thank you again iHerb :)

Posted by 5149286468106725630 on Sep 01, 2015

This is the second time i order this e.l.f eyeshadow primer so you can tell how much i loved it. I mostly love the very smooth texture that makes it easy to apply, this is the perfect product for oily eyelids like mine... It also has this pretty brightening effect so i use it sometimes as a concealer primer and it works well. P.s. I would also like to mention the amazinggg service by iherb. The delivery time is always super fast and the products always come sealed and flawless. Thank you so much i will defiantly keep ordering from here! :)