meh...

Posted by 4663380272906955775 on Feb 04, 2014

Ok, probably wouldn't buy again. Nothing exceptional about it.

recomend it!

Posted by 4895790496463755569 on Sep 21, 2014

The powder is very gentle and leaves no powdery trace. I like :)

odlična podloga

Posted by 5467846905048849204 on Oct 15, 2014

Odlična podloga, lijepo se stapa s licem.

Muy bueno

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 24, 2014

deja la piel muy bonita, tal vez algo claro pero para mi perfecto con un poco de bronzer. ------------------------------ Si te ayudó mi opinion marca Sí abajo, si quieres más opiniones, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

good cover

Posted by 5288189042693737581 on Jan 26, 2014

Great natural coverage

Posted by 5720051803097865645 on Jul 30, 2015

I normally don't use foundation because I don't like the thick unnatural coverage most foundations have given me. I bought this just to try a mineral foundation for the first time and I am very satisfied. The coverage isn't too much, I would say that it is more like BB creams than liquid foundation and this is great for me because as I said I don't like thick coverage. I guess you could build up a thicker coverage with this but considering the small quantity you get you would use it up in no time. It has no smell which is a big plus and even though the beige shade looked as if it wouldn't match my skin tone perfectly, it blends really well and looks really natural. If you're looking for something with light coverage and a natural look I would definitely recommend this product. However if you want thick coverage I would suggest you try something else.