New To iHerb?

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Foundation, SPF 15, Light, 0.10 oz (2.84 g)

disappointed

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I was quite disappointed, because I've been looking for a long time for a good mineral loose powder that could replace my favourite from Avon which is no longer produced. This does not cover well and on my pale face takes on some sort of a pinkish color, does not look good ... I DO NOT RECOMMEND and I will NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Light coverage

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

This leaves just a very light coverage on your face. Feels very very light. The color is for fair skin.

I'll repeat again

Posted by lostwanderingwondering on Oct 02, 2014

I've bought it three times already, it does the job perfectly, the color is great for my skin, it looks great on my skin. The only complain is the size (please...double it!!!). Please, excuse my english!

too yellow

Posted by 4671054145476510934 on Aug 31, 2014

Although the color is light, still too dark and yellow for me.