does what sma$hbox photofinish primer does

Posted by makeup-reviewer on Nov 21, 2014

But for $6. Gives smooth finish to the skin, little bit of the product is easy to spread all over the skin. Pakaging is nice, pumps work well :) Extends the longevity of the makeup for a good few hours. Love it! Definitely a satisfied costumer :) ●♡visit my iherb page and have a look at the 'about me' section♡● If this review helped you please click YES :)

פריימר נחמד

Posted by irisrashap on Jul 02, 2014

עושה את עבודתו, נותן לפנים גימור מט. הפריע לי קצת שלוקח לו דיי הרבה זמן להתקבע, כ-10 דקות עד שהפנים שלי הפסיקו להרגיש שומניות מרגע המריחה.

Wow!

Posted by 4714902181324481931 on Mar 08, 2014

First time ever using a primer so don't have much to compare with, but it glides onto the skin effortlessly and only a tiny amount is needed. Once applied it almost feels as if nothing is there at all! I found it easier to apply foundation over the top of this base and would definatly reccommend this product especially at the price!

love it!

Posted by 4630022625451608729 on Feb 22, 2014

I really didn't expect much, but it was really great! It covers perfectly my largened pores and redness. Makeup looks so much better and stays longer with this elf primer. Face looks fresh, but still very natural. LOVE IT! I will totally buy again. The gel is easy to spread on to face, its not sticky or greasy at all. Just perfect product for me!

משאיר את העור חלק

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 26, 2014

עושה את העבודה

E-L-F-Cosmetics-Mineral-Infused-Face-Primer

Posted by Teramoto on Sep 29, 2013

This product is very good! I have problem with oily skin and have not had any problem

LOVE this primer!!!

Posted by 5230711450809920176 on Jun 23, 2014

Bought this ELF primer recently and I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and have tried many different high-end primers, which don't help with the oiliness. The ELF primer is so silky smooth when you apply it to the skin and gives you the perfect smooth base for your foundation. It also helps keep the oiliness away. Definitely worth a try as it is such a good price!!!

Amazing product

Posted by 5539501025004905111 on Apr 09, 2015

I gifted this to my sister who has oily, acne prone skin because her foundations always seemed to oxidize or her dry patches showed up quite badly. This created a beautiful smooth base, reduced the appearence if not got rid of her dry patches and her foundation looked expensive as well as lasted well throughout the whole day from when she'd leave the house in the morning and come home in the evening. I fully recommend this for anyone new to primers or looking for something budget friendly.

Muy bueno!!

Posted by 4616138245510516720 on Mar 01, 2015

Me encantó es genial para aplicar antes de la base

5/5

Posted by 4949568624146837245 on Mar 08, 2015

I bought this more out of curiosity rather than anything else but was pleasantly surprised. I had heard that primer didn't really make a difference but I definitely see one. Not sure whether it's the product or how it works with my skin type but it creates a really smooth finish ready for foundation.