E-L-F-Cosmetics-Mineral-Infused-Face-Primer

Posted by Teramoto on Sep 29, 2013

This product is very good! I have problem with oily skin and have not had any problem

Produit génial

Posted by 4926643320918386568 on Jun 19, 2013

J'adore le système de pompe, il s'étale uniformément et pas d'odeur! Le packaging adorable! Je mets 10/10

does what sma$hbox photofinish primer does

Posted by makeup-reviewer on Nov 21, 2014

But for $6. Gives smooth finish to the skin, little bit of the product is easy to spread all over the skin. Pakaging is nice, pumps work well :) Extends the longevity of the makeup for a good few hours. Love it! Definitely a satisfied costumer :) ●♡visit my iherb page and have a look at the 'about me' section♡● If this review helped you please click YES :)

פריימר נחמד

Posted by irisrashap on Jul 02, 2014

עושה את עבודתו, נותן לפנים גימור מט. הפריע לי קצת שלוקח לו דיי הרבה זמן להתקבע, כ-10 דקות עד שהפנים שלי הפסיקו להרגיש שומניות מרגע המריחה.

Wow!

Posted by 4714902181324481931 on Mar 08, 2014

First time ever using a primer so don't have much to compare with, but it glides onto the skin effortlessly and only a tiny amount is needed. Once applied it almost feels as if nothing is there at all! I found it easier to apply foundation over the top of this base and would definatly reccommend this product especially at the price!

love it!

Posted by 4630022625451608729 on Feb 22, 2014

I really didn't expect much, but it was really great! It covers perfectly my largened pores and redness. Makeup looks so much better and stays longer with this elf primer. Face looks fresh, but still very natural. LOVE IT! I will totally buy again. The gel is easy to spread on to face, its not sticky or greasy at all. Just perfect product for me!

משאיר את העור חלק

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 26, 2014

עושה את העבודה

Amazing product

Posted by 5539501025004905111 on Apr 09, 2015

I gifted this to my sister who has oily, acne prone skin because her foundations always seemed to oxidize or her dry patches showed up quite badly. This created a beautiful smooth base, reduced the appearence if not got rid of her dry patches and her foundation looked expensive as well as lasted well throughout the whole day from when she'd leave the house in the morning and come home in the evening. I fully recommend this for anyone new to primers or looking for something budget friendly.

Not too bad

Posted by 4925169275170722656 on Jan 06, 2015

The product isn't too bad, I personally prefer the green one this one doesn't go with my foundation

My first primer

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 18, 2014

I have never used a primer before, and it was love at first swipe. Pretty kewl stuff!